Cindy Over the Edge? Where are the A's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never4GetCaylee

Reaction score
I apologize if this isn't an appropiate thing to start a new thread, but I'm really, really wondering.

Has anyone seen hide or hair of George or Cindy (especially Cindy) basically since the remains were found? Maybe local news has shown them or even their car leaving their house going to BC's office or anything??? People have said they still see news trucks parked near the house, but there has been absolutely NOTHING from them except George's one short telephone statement.

I know their lawyer has told them to keep their mouths shut, but I am seriously wondering if Cindy hasn't had a breakdown or something. I saw the one weird interview with MB where only George talked...Cindy was obviously sedated and only mumbled one half of a sentence. It seems like they haven't left their house in weeks, I understand the not talking part, but you'd think there would be a shot of them going somewhere, laywers, funeral home or even the grocery store in all this time?

why should we expect to see them? They owe us nothing. They have finally figured out to keep quiet and deal with this mess privately. I say it's about time and it's the right thing to do.

why should we expect to see them? They owe us nothing. They have finally figured out to keep quiet and deal with this mess privately. I say it's about time and it's the right thing to do.

ITA..There is nothing they could say at this point that wouldn't be used against them in some way. The only thing that would make people happy, it seems, is if they came out and said " We would like to see KC put to death if convicted!"...As a parent, they WILL not publicy say they think she is guilty, even if they do. Honestly, most parents wouldn't so they are doomed in the public eye regardless. They will not be allowed to smile in public for the rest of their lives because it will show they don't grieve Caylee enough..etc,etc...

If my daughter was accused of killing my granddaughter, I'd have a breakdown.

I do think it's odd that they haven't visited her. I know they're saying they don't want their every word recorded, but they don't have to talk about the case. They could just go and tell her they loved her.

Your words are really the truth. Cindy was out front, spitting fire, for entirely too long --- but she was insisting she had hope then for Caylee's survival. That hope is now dashed, and all that's left is dealing with Casey's future. At least for appearances sake, she is grieving the way I'd expect a grandmother and mother to.

Agreed. And I'm feeling strongly that when B. Conway said he would represent he laid down the law about what they could or couldn't do.

We did see them after the remains were found...they enjoyed dinner at Morgans and a night at the Ritz that very day. But we haven't seen them since the PI stuff and requests for immunity started. I think they are quiet because they are about to be charged, and because they are in panic over the PI situation, and perhaps they are busy making deals for media funeral rights, licensing more pics etc. They can't yell "get off your asses and find Caylee anymore", so they have to come up with a new game plan and some new "Casey is innocent" propaganda to feed us, cause they can't go with the "Caylee is alive and playing in malls and flying on planes" rubbish anymore.

Hopefully they are finally taking the advice of the lawyer(s) they've hired and are laying low. There is no more searching to be done, no more billboards to parade around, the crowds should have gone and all that is left is for the wheels of justice to slowly grind to a conclusion.

If my daughter was accused of killing my granddaughter, I'd have a breakdown.

I do think it's odd that they haven't visited her. I know they're saying they don't want their every word recorded, but they don't have to talk about the case. They could just go and tell her they loved her.

They had to know from the start that their conversations would be recorded, but having so much of each being broadcast might have come as a surprise.

Amen!!! And Amen again!!!!

:) So well put.

I'm glad they are taking this route, they should have done this a loooong time ago.

FWIW, GA did have that snippet of an interview with Fox.

Totally correct. Also, their attorney is seeking immunity for them as a condition of speaking to LE, and makes no secret of the fact. It isn't appropriate to talk elsewhere, like to the media, under the circumstances.

Maybe, just maybe, the reality of what happened is sinking in with them FINALLY. CA having a breakdown? It wouldn't surprise me at all.

They had to know from the start that their conversations would be recorded, but having so much of each being broadcast might have come as a surprise.

IIRC, there are big signs everywhere and a warning of a recording when the a person pics up the phone.

I am going to amen this too! Might I add that they hurt themselves greatly by not taking this advice earlier!

Very true and played over and over and over. I (as I'm sure many people do) have so much of their conversations memorized-without trying to. That probably did come as a surprise.

I was wondering, and I apologize-this is a little OT, if, like in Scott Peterson's case-if Casey thought this case might get a little t.v. air play but then go away. Instead, NG is covering every minute point of it every night on her show, keeping it in the spotlight. I wonder if Casey and the A's ever expected that it would be the national sensation it became.

ITA..There is nothing they could say at this point that wouldn't be used against them in some way. The only thing that would make people happy, it seems, is if they came out and said " We would like to see KC put to death if convicted!"...As a parent, they WILL not publicy say they think she is guilty, even if they do. Honestly, most parents wouldn't so they are doomed in the public eye regardless. They will not be allowed to smile in public for the rest of their lives because it will show they don't grieve Caylee enough..etc,etc...
ITA !! you are right on .. i think people need to lay off them for awhile .. they are living a horrible life right now .. ya i know they brought it on themselves and ect ect .. who cares ? its over and done with now and THEY have to live with what happened .. i wouldnt wanna live thier life for ANYTHING ..
can you just imagine how they feel ? i say leave them alone to grieve .i dont care that they lied ect ect .. just look at what thier daughter did to thier lives .and sooo many others . can you just imagine thier horror to find out thier own flesh and blood killed an innocent baby that they loved? ON PURPOSE ?.. i forgive them for now .. (this is my compassion talking ) the only one i hate is kc she did this... not them ! she had them played like everyone else .. can you imagine how cindy must feel going on tv and defending her daughter thinking ok this wasnt on purpose and now they have to face the cold hard fact it was on purpose .she must just want to die inside .i think part of those people died when they finally learned hey casey did this intentionally.. if my son ever did something like this to someone id just die inside too .. and hating the anthonys wont bring caylee back .. caylee loved them.. so out of respect for her memory im leaving them be for now .. justice will prevail if its found they knew this wasnt an accident .we dont need to judge them god will for us i wouldnt wanna be on the end of that line if it were me .. ihad a very crappy night at work and im pooped and going to bed .. i hate drunk customers that puke all over everything :mad::furious:

Hopefully they are finally taking the advice of the lawyer(s) they've hired and are laying low. There is no more searching to be done, no more billboards to parade around, the crowds should have gone and all that is left is for the wheels of justice to slowly grind to a conclusion.

Well said :clap:

Very true and played over and over and over. I (as I'm sure many people do) have so much of their conversations memorized-without trying to. That probably did come as a surprise.

I was wondering, and I apologize-this is a little OT, if, like in Scott Peterson's case-if Casey thought this case might get a little t.v. air play but then go away. Instead, NG is covering every minute point of it every night on her show, keeping it in the spotlight. I wonder if Casey and the A's ever expected that it would be the national sensation it became.

I would imagine that as long as they held out hope that Caylee was still alive they were willing to put up with the negatives if it helped to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie