Status
Not open for further replies.

KR2tonenow

Reaction score
Man Who Found Caylee's Remains Once Arrested On Kidnapping Charge

Meter Reader Likely To Grant Network TV Interview

POSTED: Friday, January 9, 2009
UPDATED: 1:46 pm EST January 10, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County utility worker who last month discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in a wooded area near the girl's grandparents' home was arrested in the early 1990s on kidnapping charges, Local 6 News reported.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18448218/detail.html

oh boy...............what type of kidnapping......family? stranger? did he serve time?
defence will love this!

OMG! I bet JB and Co. are dancing up a storm right now.

No doubt. What is it with this case, it is as if the apocalypse is upon us and this is the situation launching good vs. evil. Well, perhaps a bit far on the metaphor, buttttttt good grief.

The story says the charges were dropped and his record expunged. This is just cruel for people to dig this stuff up. It was in the early 1990s and he was completely cleared. I guess expungement doesn't mean anything anymore.

Well this isn't good. At "least" he "kidnapped" a woman and not a child...

This gives me an insight to what the defense will be doing at the trial...this must be 1% of the other half of the story JB said we had not heard...

Didn't someone put this thread up earlier,and was deleted by one of the mods? Or am I going crazy?:waitasec:

The story says the charges were dropped and his record expunged. This is just cruel for people to dig this stuff up. It was in the early 1990s and he was completely cleared. I guess expungement doesn't mean anything anymore.

I agree, the charges were dropped and the record expunged. I read that it was he himself that disclosed this to the media. Smart move if you ask me, it takes the possible discovery of this tidbit by defense later on down the line.

He says they were false charges about an ex GF.

I totally agree with this post. This is so wrong. Even the news media that reported this should be ashamed of themselves.

I hope that the Mods shut this thread down.

Didn't someone put this thread up earlier,and was deleted by one of the mods? Or am I going crazy?:waitasec:
You might have been reading the meter reader #2 thread, they were talking about this last night and I am sure today.

Can JB bring this up in court if the charges were dropped?

I am just glad I did not find Caylee or I would be crucified too!! I have a couple skeletons in my closet. No arrest record but things I would not like nationally known.

Leave this guy alone until there is some proof we have any reason to not trust him.

Apparently no good deed goes unpunished.

Statement from Kronk:

From the article listed by OP.

"Kronk said in a statement issued to Local 6 News that the kidnapping involved a domestic situation with a man who was living with his former girlfriend.

"As a result of that confrontation, I was arrested based on false allegations that I had kidnapped my former girlfriend," Kronk said. "I chose to disclose this arrest and the expungement of the records because I had nothing to hide, and (I) have a personal policy of openness and honesty about events in my life."

Bolding by me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member