Geraldo 1/11/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
He has the case on right now. Talk to B. Conway right now and showing the wftv video.

Well its over. I missed most of it. It repeats tonite and must be the first thing on. First 20 minutes.

Well its over. I missed most of it. It repeats tonite and must be the first thing on. First 20 minutes.

Brad C. was on. Says that the tape belongs to the A's b/c it was made when DC was working for them. They haven't seen it yet.

The A's gave GR permission to show it tonight as long as no money was made on it.

GR asked Brad who was DC talking to on the phone, Brad C said they have already told LE who he was talking to on the phone.

I guess the A's do have something to do with it. I feel the wind of a huge spin coming.

Hmmmm...so I was right. The tape does belong to the A fam. LOL So where does the "king's ransom" come into play from last night?!

If the A fam's attorney knows who it was on the phone...then guess who it must have been on the other end?!

If the A fam's attorney knows who it was on the phone...then guess who it must have been on the other end?!

You guessed it! This just gets worse and worse. That's the weekend the Florida Mall sighting was splashed all over the news. What a coincidence!

if the A's own the tape, they have to know more than they are letting on. And now they say they know who he was talking to. Was it them? He was there for a reason not taking a stroll through the neiborhood.

I just finished watching the show. Tonight they did air the video. From what I saw they supposedly searched the area where the remains were found on the 16th of November. The video, as far as I could see, in no way confirmed that these PI's were in the exact area of the remains. The tape counter was at alittle over 5 min and then the show must have started the tape over and suddenly it was again at 4 min.. I don't know if that means that the tape is only 5 min. long or not. For all that I could tell this could have been taped anywhere in Florida. One other point I'd like to make is that the PI shown on the tape had on dress pants and shirt. Who in their right mind would enter a wooded area to search for possible remains dressed like that? This leads me to believe that the PI thought they knew exactly where the bag was and that he wouldn't be in the area long. Other than that, the tape didn't show me a thing.

if the A's own the tape, they have to know more than they are letting on. And now they say they know who he was talking to. Was it them? He was there for a reason not taking a stroll through the neiborhood.

I apologize, I am not watching, but could we assume the "Kings Ransom" was coming from the A's?

Brad C. was on. Says that the tape belongs to the A's b/c it was made when DC was working for them. They haven't seen it yet.

The A's gave GR permission to show it tonight as long as no money was made on it.

GR asked Brad who was DC talking to on the phone, Brad C said they have already told LE who he was talking to on the phone.

Of course they would know who the PI is talking to on the phone. It had to be either them or someone close to them like oh....KC maybe?

LOL....too funny. So sorry Hoover. You lose.

Could this just be a simple matter of the A's stepping in and popping Hoover's "get rich" bubble?

IMO, the family all knew where CAYLEE was or had a good idea where she was. LA did his OWN investigation........did LA stumble across CAYLEE's remains, got spooked (as I would) and tell PI's go there and get her out!!! The PI's both felt it would be a few minutes (dressed for regular work) and LA was giving directions over phone?
PI finds her but tells other PI to help him and then they don't find CAYLEE again? But tells LP, all looking at $$$$$ deal? after the MR finds CAYLEE?

Wondering if Fox/GR paid the anthony family for the film? and not Hoover??

From what I gather, BC seems to think nothing of this tape and calls. Wonder why all the mystery then...geesh all the secrets.

Bolded by me, that means BC and the anthonys KNOW who was on the phone with DC!!!! and told LE!! had to be 1 of them=immunity?????:furious::behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine