What the super rich worry about

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Wrong flowers halts super yacht's maiden voyage

A super yacht's maiden voyage has been postponed because the owner's wife didn't like the flowers on board.

The £50m yacht, named Mirabella, which is owned by car hire tycoon Joe Vittoria, was due to sail from Portsmouth to Monte Carlo.

But his wife Luciana refused to go because she wants the 247ft-long yacht decked out with rare orchids, says the Daily Express.

The yacht, which took seven years to plan and build, will now have its maiden voyage at the end of next week when it travels to Naples.

Mrs Vittoria said: "I choose every single thing on board. I want to do it the way I like. Julian, my florist, luckily understands my taste so we are spending three days working to get things right.

"I am not disappointed about missing Monaco. I have seen the Grand Prix so many times."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_962592.html?menu=

This reminds me of that saying....It's easier for a camel to jump through the eye of a needle than a rich man getting into heaven....or something like that.

Well, la-de-da....the wrong flowers. Good grief; these people need to have a look at the real world! :croc: :slap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back