Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

That was the statement BC made on Geraldo last night at 10:13pm (I'm watching this morning). I searched the Geraldo thread and video thread around the time this statement was made and did not see it referenced so I'm starting a new thread as to not highjack another (mods please move if necessary). I apologize if this has been discussed and I missed it.

1) That may have been why they hired him but that's sure not what they sceamed to the public!!!

2) They are preparing for the inevitable coming out that they were the ones on the other side of the phone and it lays a foundation that they were working of of a tip they received that she was in the woods

3) If the Anthony's had this video and knew of this search, why did they not go to LE when her body was found to give up what they know if it may have helped the case.

It's shameful. They will never give up the truth to LE unless it's right there (on video) in front of them. They are trying to cover their butts instead of giving Caylee the respect and dignity of the TRUTH. I'm back to being disgusted with them.

ETA: The clip... I recorded this my TV screen so the sound is really poor but the exact quote is around the 16 second mark. Hopefully Patty or someone has a better quality video. Sorry!!1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpAR8dVbjz0

That was the statement BC made on Geraldo last night at 10:13pm (I'm watching this morning). I searched the Geraldo thread and video thread around the time this statement was made and did not see it referenced so I'm starting a new thread as to not highjack another (mods please move if necessary). I apologize if this has been discussed and I missed it.

1) That may have been why they hired him but that's sure not what they sceamed to the public!!!

2) They are preparing for the inevitable coming out that they were the ones on the other side of the phone and it lays a foundation that they were working of of a tip they received that she was in the woods

3) If the Anthony's had this video and knew of this search, why did they not go to LE when her body was found to give up what they know if it may have helped the case.

It's shameful. They will never give up the truth to LE unless it's right there (on video) in front of them. They are trying to cover their butts instead of giving Caylee the respect and dignity of the TRUTH. I'm back to being disgusted with them.
I think youve got the right of it.

I don't know if Patty was able to tape the show with Geraldo last night..does anyone have a link so that I can see it?
Thanks in Advance!

So they want immunity now, huh? for knowing where the body was and then going on national TV pleading with the nation to find a LIVE CAYLEE?
They cannot be witnesses for the prosecution. They have no credibility. The prosecution has no use for them anymore, nor did they throughout this investigation. They need the 911 call and that's about it. They can bring that in with the dispatcher. The A family will never testify for the prosecution so NO, OFFER NOTHING.

So they want immunity now, huh? for knowing where the body was and then going on national TV pleading with the nation to find a LIVE CAYLEE?
They cannot be witnesses for the prosecution. They have no credibility. The prosecution has no use for them anymore, nor did they throughout this investigation. They need the 911 call and that's about it. They can bring that in with the dispatcher. The A family will never testify for the prosecution so NO, OFFER NOTHING.

They will be compelled to testify and face either contempt charges if they refuse or perjury charges if they lie. The farther this goes the less likely I think we are to see immunity for anyone other than JH, if he needs it.

I feel the same way, great post! What about the "live" sighting in Cali and the LKL show. If the A's are involved in this, NO IMMUNITY! Having been raped and kidnapped during a home invasion and my dog (a Lhasa Apso) was shot in the head while trying to protect me, was quite a traumatic time. I grieved for "Buffy" and made sure the man who did it was charged with animal cruelty, the only charge available. With all of the info given to LE they tracked the man from FL, he wrecked our car in Tennessee and fled into the mountains, 10 days later he was found in Oklahoma. This was 18 years ago and LE from all the different states were fantastic to bring this guy to justice. Not once did I ever question LE ability or motives. I feel the A's are becoming involved with this to protect KC and try to throw doubt in the minds of the potential jury. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! They just don't seem to care that their granddaughter is dead!

First, me thinks BC will bow out of this ordeal within the week - just like MN did.

Second, the A's went to California to check a LIVE SIGHTING and to be on LKL where they lied lied lied YET AGAIN. Funny we never heard anymore about that live sighting they went to check out.

Third, Caylee was found the very next morning whilst the A's were getting ready to board a plane back to Orlando. (I always thought that was very strange.) And by the time the plane lands, they have lawyered up, yet again, because they can't seem to keep an attorney.

I agree the whole thing reeks of them knowing and just from their demeanor they learned something around mid-November. Could Casey have given them a note through Baez?
I am sorry they lost their beautiful granddaughter but no way on the immunity, my pity for them has run its course.

Brad Conway announced the day the Anthony's returned home from their LKL appearance that he was working pro bono. The Anthony's did not hire him as much as accept his assistance.

Well of course now that the video has seen the light of day it was "dead or alive"....sheeshhhhhh. Stabilize yourselves my friends we are in for a week of serious spinning. DO NOT GET DIZZY!

Well of course now that the video has seen the light of day it was "dead or alive"....sheeshhhhhh. Stabilize yourselves my friends we are in for a week of serious spinning. DO NOT GET DIZZY!

I agree! Last I remember, DC was looking for an alive Caylee!
Dead or Alive my a$$! The Anthony's would have fired him before he got started good if he told them he was looking for anything other than an alive Caylee!
This whole thing just gets sicker! Poor child!

Of course if you look on the bright side, and if you believe like some of us do, that the A's have been being quite because LE had a come to Jesus meeting about interfering with the case......looks like they are back at it and maybe LE will say enough and charge them.

This still doesnt answer whether Casey really found the body or not- like he told Hoover and LP he did and shes dead- did he find her and let her lay there or didnt he find her and lied about finding her?

Why all the public statements that they would have nothing to do with anyone searching for a dead Caylee, and all the ridiculous drama with TES, and skilled, organized searchers? Their actions just beg you to conclude that they knew where the body was and didn't want anyone else to find it first. Into the Twilight Zone we go again.

This still doesnt answer whether Casey really found the body or not- like he told Hoover and LP he did and shes dead- did he find her and let her lay there or didnt he find her and lied about finding her?

The only thing that makes me think they found "something" is the way Cindy was almost comatose in a couple of videos around the same time. But then I go back to thinking she was just acting...:waitasec:

Why all the public statements that they would have nothing to do with anyone searching for a dead Caylee, and all the ridiculous drama with TES, and skilled, organized searchers? Their actions just beg you to conclude that they knew where the body was and didn't want anyone else to find it first. Into the Twilight Zone we go again.

Yep .. :/

I agree! Last I remember, DC was looking for an alive Caylee!
Dead or Alive my a$$! The Anthony's would have fired him before he got started good if he told them he was looking for anything other than an alive Caylee!
This whole thing just gets sicker! Poor child!
Dominic C. goes public on Nov. 12 saying KC is a "loving mother" and that he (Dominic) "would be absolutely devastated if Caylee’s remains were found." He says he "vehemently believes the three-year-old is alive."
http://www.pinow.com/news/2008/11/12/pi-in-anthony-case-speaks/

then 2 days later he's calling Hoover. telling him Caylee's deceased and they need to go to the Suburban site, now we see a video of Dominic stabbing into the dirt with a trowel and a stake .

If they knew then LE should just go ahead with the OJ charges. No waiting for a funeral. I want to see the cellphone records for DC, ca, GA, LA for the day of the video. These people are sick. I think the a's knew where she was and decided to wait until after the trial to bury her. So their spoiled daughter would have a better chance and getting a not guilty verdict. JUST SICK!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back