Sting Operation?!

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
OK...Crazy theory time:

What IF...the FBI and OCSO set up a sting to be led to Caylee's remains?!

Could they have a surveillance tape of DC and JH conducting their search?! Sure they could. Then they also have JH's tape to back it up.

ETA: You know my admiration and respect for the OCSO in this particular case. I am not saying anything against them, the FBI, or TES. This is only a theory that I want to explore further. Let's say they did not find anything when it was searched earlier...but say they had strong suspicions. Why not put some things out there that would cause someone to act to find Caylee?

There is just too much that has gone on in this case that no one can explain. It is the most bizarre case of a missing child that I can recall ever taking place. I have no doubt that the main focus was to find Caylee and to bring her justice.

SS you are very good at organizing ....what info do we need?

I'm going to bring my posts over from the other thread: this is the first one....

When did TM and LE announce that they believed that Caylee was unfindable? I've tried to do a search but didn't come up with anything.

Thinking outside the box here - could someone (or a couple of someones) have known all along where she was and just kept checking on it? Then when LE and TM made this statement, the dirty PI decided (or a group decision) to "go get her" and film it in effort to bolster the "someone other than KC" did it theory (as well as make some money off the find)? But, then everything went wrong and we are where we are at today?

Here is the second - in response to yours (SS):

Me thinks this is a possiblility. Although I don't think TM or LE found pieces of Caylee - BUT maybe other evidence? I don't think LE or TM would have kept a body quiet. But, remember LP had stated a couple of times about "don't be surprised if LE already has the body?"

Maybe LE believes "someone" was involved in a cover-up and wanted to watch that person?

And yes, RK could have been a "plant" - maybe JA or YM went out back in August AFTER closing out RK's calls and checked themselves on the down-low and found "something" that led them to believe someone else was involved?

Time goes on - LE gets nowhere - so decision is made to announce she's unfindable and see what happens?

I always thought it was so strange that TM would come out and say she's unfindable yet not offer any reasons or suggestions as to why he thinks that is so. Also, if had to have been SO HARD on him to keep this all hush hush until BAM!!!!!

Plus the fact that both GA and CA were all the way in California when the find was made!

Could be.........

I must admit SS .... this makes a LOT of sense! When you look back at the emotional statements etc., when T Miller made that statement to the press ... and all the "can't say anything now, but you'll be shocked later" comments by TES searchers and others involved in this case.

Hmmmm .... I sure hope you are right!!!

We can go back and grab all those pieces of articles and video to see if this could pan out.

We need to find out when TES first searched this particular area forward which would lead us to other articles and comments along the way. Comments by OCSO, T. Miller, LP, and others to possibly tie it together.

EquuSearch To Suspend Search For Caylee After Monday:
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 5:27 pm EST November 9, 2008

<snipped>
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Texas-based EquuSearch says after Monday, it's suspending the search for the body of Caylee Anthony.
Sunday about 800 people scoured parts of East Orange County looking for the missing girl but found nothing.
EquuSearch founder TM says he believes the girl's remains will never be found. He told Channel 9 his donors and the families of other missing people have been pressuring him to end his massive search in Orlando and start helping others.

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

TEAMS CALL OFF SEARCH FOR CAYLEE

A large scale search for Caylee Anthony's body has been called off. Organizers with Houston-based EquuSearch grew emotional on Sunday as they announced that they would head home.

About a third of their targeted search area near the Orlando International Airport was underwater after Tropical Storm Fay. Director Tim Miller said they needed to wait for the ground to dry before continuing the search for Caylee.

"If Caylee is out there and if we're going through with four wheelers and horses, we may accidentally run over her cause she's under the water or we don't see her. We don't want to push her in the mud or destroy something," said Miller.

The search attracted more than 1,200 volunteers over the weekend and from as many as 13 states. EquuSearch said that they have spent more than $35,000 in donations. The Anthonys made no comment.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Sept 8......scroll down quite a ways.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/1/caylee_not_findable.html

Caylee Not Findable?
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:03:25 AM

ORLANDO -- The search for Caylee Anthony has hit a stumbling block.

The founder of Texas EquuSearch, a group that's been searching for the little girl, said the toddler may never be found.

Tim Miller told News 13 the group has found more nearly 400 missing people both alive and dead. However, some can&#8217;t be located.

He said despite massive search efforts, Caylee could become one they don't find.

"I think, unfortunately, that Caylee is going to be one in the very near future that's going put, moved from our front page to our missing persons page,&#8221; Miller said. &#8220;She's going to be one of them that's unfortunately not going to be findable."

I think we should go back to when TES first came onto the case and work forward to find the date of the exact search of that area. Nov. 8th wasn't the first one.

Unless OSCO had this area under surveillance 24/7 I just don't see them risking others trampling the scene. If that was the case, why not stop it when DC was there? Why wait another month? And doesn't that open up a whole host of issues the defense could raise at trial time with regards to evidence?

JMO though...

I think it is very possible, in my opinion I really think that LP, RK and TM know more then they have stated.

I also think sometimes how strange it is that some of the characters involved in this case are TV people, Dr. G, LP, and the Psychic who video taped the area, and now that RK was a bail bonds man in the past? Somethings don't add up and make no sense to me at all.

JMO

http://www.wesh.com/news/18188923/detail.html

UPDATED: George, Cindy Anthony: Big Break In Case Coming
Christmas Day Vigil Planned For Caylee
POSTED: 3:23 pm EST December 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EST December 2, 2008

<snipped>
George Anthony wouldn't elaborate much further, but said a team of private investigators are working on a new lead that could lead to the discovery of the girl.

"There is just a lot of positive things that are still happening. A lot more people are coming forward because they can see some progress of bringing Caylee home and it's pretty awesome stuff. I can't be too specific with you but we believe we're close," he said

Had a minute to think about this. If TES or LE found any bit of evidence the area where the body was found, wouldn't they have just drained the water?

OK:

Sept. 8 TES called off search - this was the one where everyone was crying and very upset and we questioned whether we really knew what was going on. I believe this is also the search where TM lost the amphibious ATV in the remains area.....

Nov. 8 TES was back but only searched IIRC for a day maybe 2 and then left again

Dec. 2 TES and LE announced that they believed that Caylee was not findable.

Dec. 2 GA announces that THEIR PI'S WERE CLOSE to bringing Caylee home.......

I don't believe that TES or LE actually found remains.....I don't think they would have been able to "sit on that" BUT if they had found "questionable items" especially if those items were linked to someone on the outside...........then

who knows

Unless OSCO had this area under surveillance 24/7 I just don't see them risking others trampling the scene. If that was the case, why not stop it when DC was there? Why wait another month? And doesn't that open up a whole host of issues the defense could raise at trial time with regards to evidence?

JMO though...
I think they would have it under surveillance 24/7 via camera if this were the case. It could be done.

We don't know that DC or someone else did not go back out on Dec. 10th or 11th before Kronk's "find". JH did say that DC went back twice without him that he knew of...so how many other times or other people went there?

Had a minute to think about this. If TES or LE found any bit of evidence the area where the body was found, wouldn't they have just drained the water?

I stand firm in my thoughts of Tim and TES. I have never met the man, never searched for him, however, I feel if he would have found even one 1 inch bone that belonged to Caylee, he would not have stopped until all that could be found was found. To Tim, this isn't about prosecution, this is about closure.
Not for one second will I believe that he was involved in any kind of sting. And to be honest with you, if he were, I don't know if I could hold him to the same regard..and that is a hard thing for me to say.
I believe that if anything was found, he would have parked that motor home there and waited for the waters to recede or found another method of finding the rest of her. He would not have allowed that area to be open to the general public just to wait to see if LE could implicate anyone else.
JMHO

Yes. And they would have sent any evidence they had to Quantico and matched the DNA as soon as they could.

I know we're all theorizing to the point of craziness, but this one is too fantastical for me. We just don't have all the pieces together yet to find out what really happened. They're being revealed slowly but surely.

I believe that area was far too large to have drained it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back