LA Attorney can't get his story straight

THis is rich! Wait till you read it.

Lawyer Says Lee Denied He Was On Phone With P.I.

You should read the whole thing, but here's my most favorite part:

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, it wasn't on TV until last night," Belich told Luka.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said.

ACCKKKK!!! I really tried not to post a double subject!! (see "big ole' Whoopsy" thread). Wish I could type faster than I do.

Snipped from link:

"Even though last week Eyewitness News heard that only Dominic Casey's colleague, private eye Jim Hoover who shot it, had a copy of the videotape at the scene where Caylee's remains were found almost a month later, Luka said he saw it last week and talked to Dominic Casey about it. Then he backtracked.

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said."

Wow,he blew it. Sometimes even lawyers need to know when to shut up!

From the article: "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw,"

Well, okay...what video did he see? Are there more videos out there that we don't know about?

I wonder if after the interview, he smacked his head and said, "Doh!" :crazy:

What a comedy of errors. It would be funny if it all weren't tied to something so tragic.

From the article: "Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw,"

Well, okay...what video did he see? Are there more videos out there that we don't know about?

Exactly. Conway did have a video methinks. Hoover shot more on a second camera I read. They all LIE LIE LIE!!! Now a psychic was who he was talking to. I hate the fact that LE will likely do NOTHING!

Snipped from link:

"Even though last week Eyewitness News heard that only Dominic Casey's colleague, private eye Jim Hoover who shot it, had a copy of the videotape at the scene where Caylee's remains were found almost a month later, Luka said he saw it last week and talked to Dominic Casey about it. Then he backtracked.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said."

Wow,he blew it. Sometimes even lawyers need to know when to shut up!

Yup............Luka blew it big time!

Wow, an attorney that makes Baez look eloquent and well spoken. Just when I thought nothing in this case could surprise me ;)

Making note to self, if ever involved in a huge scandal find professionals that are not willing to work for free to represent me.

Sorry, no take backs allowed. He said he saw it with DC last week, so why didn't DC just turn it over to LE instead of pretending it didn't exist and assuming LE didn't have it? And they wonder why people don't believe them.

I have the feeling we're getting close to knowing what it is that suddenly made everyone in this case rush to get attorneys after Caylee's remains were found.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said.

OMG ~ that is too funny!!! :clap:

Sounds like something Baez would say....Duh

Maybe this lawyer should lawyer up....lol

:eek::eek: don't want him defending me :eek::eek:

LOL, man this trial is going to be...um....interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back