What Does The Crime Scene Tell Us About The Killer

thelmadawg

Reaction score
I'm never sure about when it's OK to start a new thread, BUT, if we had no idea about who the killer was, what would the crime scene tell us -- a profile, if you will, of the killer?

Early in this case, I hoped and thaught perhaps Casey accidentally killed Caylee. I thaught that she buried her somewhere wrapped in a baby blanket & her doll.

Boy, was I wrong. She threw her away like a piece of trash.

It tells me she is evil.

I still can't get over the shock of her tossing her so close to the road. :furious:

Justice For Caylee

What does it tell us about the killer? They are a coward, void of emotion for the victim, self-serving and has a distorted self-image.

I'm never sure about when it's OK to start a new thread, BUT, if we had no idea about who the killer was, what would the crime scene tell us -- a profile, if you will, of the killer?

This is hard to imagine, because the crime scene comes 5 months into the case.
So what we would have is some guy wandered off into the woods to take a leak and discovered the remains of a child. LE is called in. It makes the news. Do George and Cindy hear about it and realize it could be Caylee? DNA would still be obtained, but there would be nothing to compare it to. The thing is, it would still lead back to the person responsible for this child, which in this case would be Casey, as the body had been there for 6 months, and no one reported her missing.
Lanie

The following is my opinion and you'll notice I do not use names because that makes it so much sadder and hurtful to me...

Profile of the crime scene:
  • Killer wanted to forever “shut-up” and “throw-away” the victim as evidenced by the duct tape and garbage bag(s)
  • Killer did not intend for body to be found
  • Killer knew victim and victim knew killer
  • If true there were very personal items at the crime scene I think that shows killer and victim were closely related

the way caylee was disposed of shows me the killer didn't care about caylee as a person, they also either were in a hurry to find a place or didn't care really where they put her. the place also shows me that they didn't really care if caylee was found or not. if they didn't want her found at all i believe they would have disposed of her in an area or in a body of water or something that would make it harder to find her. yes, it took awhile to find her but she was found.

LE has stated the crime scene is the Anthony home. I haven't paid that much attention to the home, but what I have seen of it - it seems to be nice, comfortable and lots of wonderful things for Caylee. So, I am at a loss as to what it says about the killer. The home seems to be in direct conflict to what I think a killer would be. Possibly we may find out the crime scene was elsewhere and that might mean something to me -- but now I don't get anything from the home to match the killing of this child. :(

Early in this case, I hoped and thaught perhaps Casey accidentally killed Caylee. I thaught that she buried her somewhere wrapped in a baby blanket & her doll.

Boy, was I wrong. She threw her away like a piece of trash.

It tells me she is evil.

I still can't get over the shock of her tossing her so close to the road. :furious:

Justice For Caylee

magic-cat said:
Cold and uncaring.
Lazy.
Efficient.
Cruel.
STUPID!

Uncaring, evil to be added to your's Magic.

I also wonder if the animals dragged her that close to the road or if after the water receded, she kinda floated out there. What an uncaring, evil woman. She truly showed her colors at the disposal of Caylee, just like a bag of trash. Caylee's life was worth much more and this just confirms to me, KC had no love for Caylee. I know the photos show something different, she looks happy for the most part but I think the novelty wore off (of being a new mother), she never bonded with Caylee, she never wanted her.

Now this is a huge slap in the face this baby hasn't been given a proper burial as yet. Nor do I think KC cares either...

EVIL first thing that comes to mind.
Selfish
Without any remorse
No conscience
No feelings
Dangerous
Most likely tortured first :eek:

Are you asking about the crime scene or the disposal site of this child's body??

Oh let me add that there are 2 others who may be very lucky at this point.
Wish they could see that this person didn't get around to them before being caught. She would have gone on to kill again. Searching household weapons and chloraform tells me this. MOO :eek:

Are you asking about the crime scene or the disposal site of this child's body??

I think it was said the disposal site was the second crime scene...still a crime scene though.

Shows me she was killed elsewhere and the site was a dump site, not the murder scene. (Double bagging and duct tape on outside of bag) She was stored somewhere else first.

She lives her life ten minutes at a time.

She made a quick dump, probably slightly buried the child in tall sawgrass just off the road. She grabbed a paver step from the backyard of her house to either weigh the child down or mark the spot in her own small goodbye.

When confronted by LE, she knew she buried her in sawgrass with a step paver there. She knew she buried/dumped the body behind and in between the Gonzalez home and where Zanaida lives. So, in an effort to keep the story straight in her mind and to weave a bit of truth in, she told them that she left her with Zanaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apts and when she returned to pick her up she sat on the steps for awhile because she wasn't there.

The following is my opinion and you'll notice I do not use names because that makes it so much sadder and hurtful to me...

Profile of the crime scene:
  • Killer wanted to forever “shut-up” and “throw-away” the victim as evidenced by the duct tape and garbage bag(s)
  • Killer did not intend for body to be found
  • Killer knew victim and victim knew killer
  • If true there were very personal items at the crime scene I think that shows killer and victim were closely related

• we're hardly dealing with einstein here.

Oooh - this is a difficult one. I'd like to know what other items were found with Caylee. I also read somewhere that mothers (I know...too good of a word) who murder their children often create a disposal site similar to the womb - wrapped (garbage bag) and in areas of water.

That said, I don't believe that to show any amount of care on Casey's part, but it might have pointed to the killer if we all didn't know already - or at least cause some suspicion. I would also consider the killer to be someone who has never killed before or who is not a 'pro' because of the method of disposal. She wasn't easily found, but she wasn't hidden very well either if you know what I mean.

Those are my thoughts...

The killer was lazy
selfish
self-centered
in a hurry
not thinking clearly
and EVIL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors