Rant about the CASE **NO DISCUSSION/Replies** JUST RANTS #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Reminder:
This thread is to just get a rant off your chest ABOUT the case, not about other posters,moderators or anything else.
It's more of a list, just to blow off steam.
No Discussion about each others rants just rant and move on.

Today I am so steamed up full of rantiness that I am not sure where to start!!! :mad:

For beginners I am nauseated by the fact that our little peanut Caylee is still lying in a cold, dark place all alone in a card board box after 45 days! Where are the family who claim to love her so very much? Where is this child's dignity, honor and respect that she so deserves??!!!! Yet they are now continuing to seel Caylee's missing items. Do these folks know no shame? I am absolutely infuriated, actually beyond. :furious:

The other night after recuperating from being majorally ill I had the chance to re-watch some NG episodes which were of Casey's jailhouse videos. It makes me ill to no end to imagine the horror little Caylee must have kived through as I am positive that there is no way Casey was or is capable of giving her the love she deserved.

It was clear Casey's disinterest in the missing Caylee t-shirts, the fact that she was going to be on the cover of people, the amount of $$$ for the reward..................I literally had to run to the bathroom and vomit! :furious:

The constant manipulations and twisting of facts so she could be able to get out of jail and do more because she'd done all she could from behind bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: And what really got to me was a particular visit with GA and he is so emotional and breaks down, of course not even that could get the ice queen to fess up where Caylee was at.

My heart really aches for baby Caylee and all she has lost. I truly hope and pray that she will be avenged.

Another professional psychic as emerged looking for her 15 minutes. I wonder if this one has a dog with a bad case of the farts too?

The crazy train just keeps on running...

(Links up in Current News)

I hate that I expect to hear that LA and CA's fingerprints are all over the bag sweet Caylee was found in and that we'll soon hear she was repackaged to be found.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogID=463556442

The A's are still selling" HELP FIND Caylee shirts". The baby has not been laid to rest.
Have they NO SHAME?

I think something should be done to stop them from CONTINUING to profit from the tragic death of this little girl.

I believe. by now everyone knows she has been found. Why are they still trying to sell T-shirts???

The t-shirts could have been donated to another missing child.
They have ways of removing the old print and replacing it with new.
I am doing what I can to alert people that Caylee has been found and to donate to other "REAL MISSING" children that need every aid they can get.

What's next ..sell Caylee's clothes on ebay?? :mad:

Justice for Caylee:behindbar

Edith Castle.

My rant is that I wish everyone, from those contacting newstations to doing interviews, would just quit commenting and be quiet until the trial. Everything about this whole case is so crazy and strange. It's almost like Casey is still controlling everyone with their opinions of everything and it's working. Many of the public and those who knew Casey actually blame Cindy. Poor Caylee won't even have a burial because of all the hoopla, or at least that's the excuse. Even JonBenet got a spot in a cemetary.

My rant is that I still can't find my smiley that bangs his head on the wall!!!!
I need him desperately!
:furious:

My rant is that I still can't find my smiley that bangs his head on the wall!!!!
I need him desperately!
:furious:
If you can't find it just type in
: banghead :
with no spaces.

:banghead:

If you can't find it just type in
: banghead :
with no spaces.

:woohoo: THANK YOU JBEAN!!!!!
:woohoo:poor thing won't make it through the night!

Rant #1: REALLY getting to hate late-coming "psychics" who say "... oh yeah, I knew/did that, too..." "...I said that, too!..." yeah, RIGHT... like, go away, already.
Rant #2: REALLY getting to hate the idea that little Caylee isn't laid to rest by now, no matter what hokeyd up reason is given.
Rant #3: REALLY offended that the stated reason little Caylee isn't laid to rest is that the A's are worried that nefarious people will dig up the remains and profit somehow by selling pix or bone fragments or whatever... Yeah, I'd pay $ for a thigh-bone from Casey-- for my dog! But NO interest whatsoever in seeing or purchasing photos of the bones of dear dead little Caylee. There's no money to be made off Caylee's bones. Bury the poor child, already. Be humanly decent for once, already.

My rant first thing this morning is regarding the information that Baez would like to obtain from Tim, regarding TES members and information pertaining to the searches.
I am appalled! In a way, I understand why he wants them, but I don't understand what makes him think he has any rights to them at all!
I hope that Tim and Nejame blow him out in court! I really hope that one of them put him in his place. They never wanted Tim there! Not the first one of them offered any help in finding Caylee!
TES was there looking for Kesse too in November, and unless there was a way that TES seperated the searches to reflect that, I don't see how in the heck that case would have anything to do with Baez and Casey anyways! I truly hope that when Baez does personally ask Tim for his records that he not so politely tells Baez to shove it where the sun don't shine!!!:furious:

I am crazed that this baby has not yet been laid to rest. Is Cindy still working out the magazine & movie deals for Caylee's cremation and both funerals or what, what is the holdup?

I am crazed that this baby has not yet been laid to rest. Is Cindy still working out the magazine & movie deals for Caylee's cremation and both funerals or what, what is the holdup?

Cindy does not have any authority over the remains yet. Baez is in control as of now, Casey signed them over to him.

Not exactly a rant, I just think they should have their own service and forget the public memorial. I think it will be a circus, stirring up a lot of trouble and bad feelings, LE will be called out to subdue the protesters, I am sure and the media will be all over it. Just let her go quietly and hopefully SOON. Just sick of all the BS, I guess.

...and yet another morning I begin w/ coffee and reading the daily update thread, only to find that the important news I am searching for is still
not posted!!! When and where is Caylee going to have a funeral service!?!

I HATE psychics. What a bunch of LYING FRAUDS!

Not one found her..now they want to come out of the woodwork like cockroaches claiming they knew here she was. Retrofitting...that's all they ever do!

Should be illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stressed.gif

OK, I feel better now :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads