Status
Not open for further replies.

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Opens at 7:00 PM ET.

When starting the thread for the show with Jane PLEASE make sure the thread reads:

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell, day and date. This is what I look for when I post the links and transcript for the shows and also if a search needs to be done. Thank you all!

Opens at 7:00 PM ET.

When starting the thread for the show with Jane PLEASE make sure the thread reads:

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell, day and date. This is what I look for when I post the links and transcript for the shows and also if a search needs to be done. Thank you all!

Patty G, just wanted to tell you thank you very much for all your hard work and providing us with the videos. :blowkiss:

Missed Clues? Headline.

JVM showing video of reporter showing up at Cain's home. Door closed fast in face.

KB talking about psychic pulling a scam on a women who's child was murdered. Allegedly

Janie Weintraub reality is Cindy was desperate to find child hired psychic. Finds Kronk is the weird one.

Brian Russell: Interesting to talk about....jurors will not put much stock into what psychic says...will not go any further than that...

Jane disagrees: might impact if this whole thing is a cover up by ( PI's etc)

By the time the trial rolls around this will all be shown to be a sham according to forensic psychologist.

Commercials.
will DS MR after the break

Gotta go and run some errands...someone else can narrate for those who can't tune in?

Later.

JW: DC can't be charged with obstruction of justice, panel seemed to agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong