Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the Orlando Sentinel version, but the WFTV version is shorter and certain conversations/parts of conversations are missing.

I recommend watching the version posted on myfoxorlando here.

The myfoxorlando version appears to contain the entire and unedited visitation.

yeah that cocoa butter is going to prevent stretchmarks from her trying to squeeze her way out of this one....

shadow of my mind said:
Cindy is classic BPD in my opinion. Casey is playing the game that she has watched her mother play. Try to flatter ole dad so he takes a hit from Cindy when they get home. Conquer and divide. .

ITA! LOL I have been saying the same since "day 1".

Someone earlier made a comment about Lee, I'll bet if the rumors of Lee's gf being preggers is true he prob wants immunity so number one he gets to spend his life with his child and two, so he can fess up to anything he might know that would keep her the heck away from his future child... IMO

I just watched the video for the first time. I think it might be one of the scariest things I have ever watched. I'm serious!!

I did not see any emotion or hear any concern, there was nothing in the tone of voice that one might expect to hear in a conversation like this, there were no questions about what progress has been made or discussions about what steps to take next, there was zero curiosity about what resources were left or what leads have been followed, no interest in brainstorming possible solutions or ideas to find the baby, no appreciation for the sacrifices. Nothing that resembled a "normal" conversation even for the circumstances.

KC even mentioned that she had not felt one bit of anger since she's been sitting in the tiny cell for the last 30 days??? Really???

Not even a LITTLE bit of anger towards the crazy lady who gave you a fake address...... a fake phone number ....... STOLE your beautiful BABY and is now apparently HIDING her somewhere in New York or Mexico (in KC's fantasy land), and now you have NO way of finding her? And you don't even have a TINY bit of anger???

Nope..... that doesn't make KC angry, but what REALLY makes KC angry is all the stupid QUESTIONS everyone is always asking, and all the talk-talk-talking!!!! Geeeeeezzzz!!! Why is it so difficult for us to understand!!?

Oh wait!! (Screen goes dark for the "One-Minute-Left Message") ...... Oh, Cool! I can see my reflection! Hmmmmm, how does my hair look?? It needs to be fluffier. Oh, yea, much better. My bangs are growing out. Awesome! I'm hot. I'm like Paris Hilton. We both had to go to jail! We're both hot.

Back to the stupid video screen, and the dorks..... (awkward silence, George mumbles somthing, Cindy sighs and puts her head on the table, borrrring....) Well, I'm pretty much done here ... (KC thinks to herself)

Tell my fans I said HEY!! Tell the media to bite me! Tell Lee he's still being punished for interrogating me. Tell our neighbors I love them just like the Bible says..... and same goes for that random guy who you invited over to sit in MY CHAIR at the kitchen table to eat chili for the umm .... What was the party about again??? Oh, yeah, the birthday party, whatever. Well, see ya .... Absolutely! Ba-Bye!!

Holy *&^%.......... something is SO, SO, SO, SO, SO wrong with this picture!! If I was just jumping into this case now and had not kept up with the "characters" as much as I have. I would NEVER believe it. This is truly Kooo-Koooo!!! I might need to take a break from this case. It is making me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

Are we all being Punk'd??

I just watched the video for the first time. I think it might be one of the scariest things I have ever watched. I'm serious!!

I did not see any emotion or hear any concern, there was nothing in the tone of voice that one might expect to hear in a conversation like this, there were no questions about what progress has been made or discussions about what steps to take next, there was zero curiosity about what resources were left or what leads have been followed, no interest in brainstorming possible solutions or ideas to find the baby, no appreciation for the sacrifices. Nothing that resembled a "normal" conversation even for the circumstances.

KC even mentioned that she had not felt one bit of anger since she's been sitting in the tiny cell for the last 30 days??? Really???

Not even a LITTLE bit of anger towards the crazy lady who gave you a fake address...... a fake phone number ....... STOLE your beautiful BABY and is now apparently HIDING her somewhere in New York or Mexico (in KC's fantasy land), and now you have NO way of finding her? And you don't even have a TINY bit of anger???

Nope..... that doesn't make KC angry, but what REALLY makes KC angry is all the stupid QUESTIONS everyone is always asking, and all the talk-talk-talking!!!! Geeeeeezzzz!!! Why is it so difficult for us to understand!!?

Oh wait!! (Screen goes dark for the "One-Minute-Left Message") ...... Oh, Cool! I can see my reflection! Hmmmmm, how does my hair look?? It needs to be fluffier. Oh, yea, much better. My bangs are growing out. Awesome! I'm hot. I'm like Paris Hilton. We both had to go to jail! We're both hot.

Back to the stupid video screen, and the dorks..... (awkward silence, George mumbles somthing, Cindy sighs and puts her head on the table, borrrring....) Well, I'm pretty much done here ... (KC thinks to herself)

Tell my fans I said HEY!! Tell the media to bite me! Tell Lee he's still being punished for interrogating me. Tell our neighbors I love them just like the Bible says..... and same goes for that random guy who you invited over to sit in MY CHAIR at the kitchen table to eat chili for the umm .... What was the party about again??? Oh, yeah, the birthday party, whatever. Well, see ya .... Absolutely! Ba-Bye!!

Holy *&^%.......... something is SO, SO, SO, SO, SO wrong with this picture!! If I was just jumping into this case now and had not kept up with the "characters" as much as I have. I would NEVER believe it. This is truly Kooo-Koooo!!! I might need to take a break from this case. It is making me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

highlighted by me: If only! :clap:

WHO is the "Random Guy" ?????

Her (KC's) hands are horrible. They seem dwarfed and knarled and unbelieveably mean. Her hands have bothered me since she first pretended to mop up a tear. This video is fulll of "claw-like" examples - more than any I've seen in one sitting. Horrible.

MOO

I have to say that MOMMA CA putting her head down (drama style) and KC completely IGNORING her while GA spewed his D&D (dumb and dumber) carp, spoke VOLUMES to me about the f'ed up family "dynamic' here!

MOO

I have to say that MOMMA CA putting her head down (drama style) and KC completely IGNORING her while GA spewed his D&D (dumb and dumber) carp, spoke VOLUMES to me about the f'ed up family "dynamic' here!

MOO
As the little Kool-Aid dude says .... "OH YYYEEEEAAAAAA"!

Hard to pick a place to start with this one - there are so so many to choose from. I'm not being funny either. This family has had HUGE problems for quite some time.

Although I think I figured out the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. I know there's not really any difference if you want to talk "professionally" - but my own personal experience (40 years) helps out with this.

Also, I'd like to add that I am satisfied by this tape. KC is really frustrated and angry here and I am content to know that even it if her emotions are entirely driven by her own selfish needs, that she CAN and DOES feel frustrated and upset and betrayed and angry and sad - Because these are the only emotions that I think she is still entitled to feel as a Mother who cold-heartedly murdered her child and feels no remorse.

MOO

Her (KC's) hands are horrible. They seem dwarfed and knarled and unbelieveably mean. Her hands have bothered me since she first pretended to mop up a tear. This video is fulll of "claw-like" examples - more than any I've seen in one sitting. Horrible.

MOO

I agree! I also note that when she's pretending to be a normal person, she seems to employ her hands to convey a sort of delicacy or sweetness-- like when she enters the visitation room or during the earlier courtroom appearances she would hold her cuffed hands out above her waist-- like she's daintily holding a little basket. (gross)

But then when she lets the true Casey come out, her hands are course and foul-- prodding at her eyes when she's crying or stretched out like nasty talons when she gets angry. (scary)

I wanted to barf when she told Cindy if she knew how things were for her. How about the poor little girl that lay in a trash bag on the side of the road. UGH. It kills me that she's eating the attention up. It just makes me want to shake her violently. Sorry, it's just horrible.

WHO is the "Random Guy" ?????

First time I heard about the ramdom guy also. I wonder if he liked the chilie? Now he would be someone to talk too. He spent an entire evening with the A's. Why would they invite someone in they didn't know. He was all alone and it was just a ramdom act of kindness?

To be kind... maybe it was eaiser to have a stranger there than spend all of that time sitting at a table with each other with nothing but each other. Sometimes having someone around that you don't know helps you keep your emotions in check and gives you a reason to pretend what you are thinking isn't really happening.

It just dosen't fit the A's from what we have seen.
This one I can't figure out ....

I only watched a little of the video, but what I have seen IMO it looks like two parents who think their child has lost her mind. They are trying to be careful and nice, but they are trying to find out things from her. It is like they think she is deathly sick, but that if they make her angry she will refuse to see them again and they won't get a chance to find out anything.

BTW JB hinted at some problem with the jail staff in this visit. Has anyone seen any problems with the jail staff?

As the little Kool-Aid dude says .... "OH YYYEEEEAAAAAA"!

Hard to pick a place to start with this one - there are so so many to choose from. I'm not being funny either. This family has had HUGE problems for quite some time.

Although I think I figured out the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. I know there's not really any difference if you want to talk "professionally" - but my own personal experience (40 years) helps out with this.
SWAG - I really would like to know what you think that difference is! I have one of the two in my life as well. It took me almost 8 years to realize that the lesser of the two was there but how does one ever know (recognize) what the difference really is???

Also, I'd like to add that I am satisfied by this tape. KC is really frustrated and angry here and I am content to know that even it if her emotions are entirely driven by her own selfish needs, that she CAN and DOES feel frustrated and upset and betrayed and angry and sad - Because these are the only emotions that I think she is still entitled to feel as a Mother who cold-heartedly murdered her child and feels no remorse.

MOO

I agree! IMO she's a psychopath-- but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings. She's teaming with plenty of egocentric emotions and she can feel anger, jealousy, resentment, depression, isolation, etc etc. and I think that's just absolutely great. :clap::behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni