Possible Connection between Caylee location and Zenaida/Gonzalez

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellaPhia

Reaction score
I hijacked this from another forum....please feel free to move post if need be.

IMO, this could be part of "Casey Code" talk:

http://.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaid...anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/

Makes alot of sense. SM could very well be right.

Well, what I would be curious to know is if Casey or the Anthony's had ever met, introduced themselves or befriended those individuals. This theory would seem more heavily plausible, at least in my mind, if there could be a "tangible" connection made between the parties and Casey/the Anthonys.

I mean, I lived in the same house from birth until my early teens and didn't know the names of all the neighbors, and most of them I only knew on a first name "say hi when you walk by and their outside watering the lawn" kindof way. KWIM?

somewhat o/t, but I had never before seen the aerial of where her body was in relation to the homes nearby. I mean, it almost looks as if these backyards, the fenceline, runs RIGHT UP to within feet of where she was. That's disturbing. To think, they could have just hopped their fence and found this baby.

Good God.

Earlier I posted a link to that SM that was quite interesting, and it was removed. Is the SM blog off limits here?

This is also very very interesting. They dig up interesting stuff over there.

http://.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonz...venture-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/

Earlier I posted a link to that SM that was quite interesting, and it was removed. Is the SM blog off limits here?

I saw that. Very interesting.

I think it is okay to post links there.

I hijacked this from another forum....please feel free to move post if need be.

IMO, this could be part of "Casey Code" talk:

http://.com/2009/01/10/could-zenaid...anthonys-location-and-not-just-a-nannys-name/

Old news....look for our 'neighbors" thread, we've been talking about this

& yes, I think SM is a no-no

I think Casey knew the Gonzalez lady on the corner. From the link above, Kiomarie says that ".....we used to call her mama Yvette. She was a van Mom". I paraphrased that, but essentially it sounds like the Gonzalez lady had lived there a long time and the kids knew her. Besides that, KC may have researched who lived in the houses close to where she dumped the body.....wondering if they would be the ones to find Caylee. Finally, I feel like I know where she got the name Zanaida Gonzalez.

I hadn't been to the neighbors thread....off to read. Gosh, I can't keep up with this case! So many twists and turns!

Old news....look for our 'neighbors" thread, we've been talking about this

& yes, I think SM is a no-no

Gee I apologize if its old news, and no, I haven't looked at the *neighbors thread*.

even stranger, remember KC said she *left her between 9 & 1* ???

(credit to another WS'er)

OMG! This just keeps getting stranger and stranger! Wonder if we can sue KC for intentional infliction of mental distress?

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member