Who is the Mystery Man who came for Chili ?

JaneInOz

Former Member
Reaction score
Who is the mystery Man who came for chilli

The conversation went like this

George How did you get through last Saturday
Casey I read my bible most entire day
I was completely miserable
I broke down
First time trully trully broke down
Still recovering from that

She was clearly upset about Hearing about the fact mum was making Chilli...

George
Mum Lee and - Mallory is the person who came over after work

There was a young guy who was alone and wanted to come over ...we opened our hearts to him to talk.. He needed and we needed it...

Casey
Bible says to share ....

I know that meant more to him than any of you can ever imagine..

George
He was a really nice guy...

Gave us time to get to know him..

Casey Im eating so that i dont get bothered

Not exact but close to it ....

So very odd that they would have just some random young man that needed to talk come to their house on that day

So who could it be ?

The Daddy ?

The Casey supporter with the big, white sunglasses? I have no idea.

I hope it wasn't the meter reader....

I have been asking this question since I saw the tape and noone seemed to have an answer. I thought that it may be the father too but some suggest that it was JH. I just thought that it was odd that this "mystery man" came to visit on CAYLEE's B-DAY of all days.

Yes, especially since they were getting death threats at the time. I would never peg the A's as the type to open their home to strangers. I wonder if this was true. Also, KC didn't seem in the least bit interested, not even asking any questions about him.

I know this is sort of off topic, but I have been waiting since August to bring it up. Great grandma made Caylee a peanut butter & jelly sandwich when Caylee visited in June because they were having chili. Cindy states she made chili for Caylee's b-day cause it was her favorite. Now I hardly imagine that by age 3 Caylee had eaten enough chili to acquire a taste for it in about 6 weeks. Just another of CA's little mistruth?

I have no idea who the mystery guy is, but possibly just like one of those guys that go door to door getting you to try and join their church. I think they were just incredibly upset and needed a distraction from it being Caylee's b-day, so invited him in to eat to have someone to talk to to get their minds off of Caylee for a little while.

we discussed this in other threads, and no one seems to know for sure. i want to know how casey knows it meant more to him than they would ever know; she must have known who it was because she didn't ask who....and who wouldn't ask what stranger is in your house eating chili at a time like this?

we discussed this in other threads, and no one seems to know for sure. i want to know how casey knows it meant more to him than they would ever know; she must have known who it was because she didn't ask who....and who wouldn't ask what stranger is in your house eating chili at a time like this?

I think KC said it meant more to him than they would ever know cause she would give her left blankity blank to have been there for the chili party....she was talking I think about herself wishing she were there......and wanting to say, "get me out of this @#$% jail you @#$% parents, you".....

There must be a still shot of him somewhere in the webcam threads? The cams were on at the time (I think?)

Salem

I am glad to see a thread started about this!
After I recovered from the horror of watching that video the first time:eek:, I watched it again, and that was one of the statements that jumped out at me. I also wondered why casey didn't ask who it was, or any questions about him :waitasec:

There must be a still shot of him somewhere in the webcam threads? The cams were on at the time (I think?)

Salem

Maybe it's that black man who had the high drama one day outside the house, I think it was the day they found the body. He was screaming and crying and there was a woman with him.

Who is the mystery Man who came for chilli

The conversation went like this

George How did you get through last Saturday
Casey I read my bible most entire day
I was completely miserable
I broke down
First time trully trully broke down
Still recovering from that

She was clearly upset about Hearing about the fact mum was making Chilli...

George
Mum Lee and - Mallory is the person who came over after work

There was a young guy who was alone and wanted to come over ...we opened our hearts to him to talk.. He needed and we needed it...

Casey
Bible says to share ....

I know that meant more to him than any of you can ever imagine..

George
He was a really nice guy...

Gave us time to get to know him..

Casey Im eating so that i dont get bothered

Not exact but close to it ....

So very odd that they would have just some random young man that needed to talk come to their house on that day

So who could it be ?

The Daddy ?

GA said that this young man was alone and wanted to come over-I mean, did this man call first? That's what it sounds like to me. Although they didn't know him may be KC did. (KC never asked WHO this man was...odd)
They opened their hearts to him and they BOTH needed that? If Caylee was the subject of their conversation, why would this young man need to open his heart to the A's and most importantly why they felt the need to open their hearts to him?
AND why would this man need to come talk to them on CAYLEE"s B-DAY of all days?

Maybe it was Roy KronKs supervisor- Scot- who was the mystery visitor

I wonder if it was the presumed dad.............

Kalani? Not sure if that is his real name. The young man that is pretty unstable. George gave him Casey's white sunglasses, the one that had a nervous break down when they confirmed that the remains were those of Caylee. I am thinking that this may be the stranger. Has this young man been check into yet? I have been looking for a thread about him and have found nothing. I also heard that he may be invited to Caylee's private vigil and that speaks volumes to me, why would they want him there? Thoughts?

These people don't talk with each other like ordinary families do. If, God forbid, it was my daughter in jail and I was visiting with that news, she would have asked me 15 questions about this person. Not the Anthonys. Casey just makes biblical references and then they go on to something else.

I know this is sort of off topic, but I have been waiting since August to bring it up. Great grandma made Caylee a peanut butter & jelly sandwich when Caylee visited in June because they were having chili. Cindy states she made chili for Caylee's b-day cause it was her favorite. Now I hardly imagine that by age 3 Caylee had eaten enough chili to acquire a taste for it in about 6 weeks. Just another of CA's little mistruth?

maybe a mistruth :crazy: But my 3 boys (ages 3 1/2, 2 1/2 & 2 1/2) loved chili for about 4 months. They wanted to eat it 3 times a day!:eek: Then, one day, they didn't like it. Wanted hotdogs all the time. Trying to figure out the mind of toddlers is exhausting!:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back