"My Entire Life Has Been Taken From Me"

Pattymarie

Reaction score
I know this is a snippet from the recent video released...so mods feel free to move, if you so think.
But,this statement, I believe is so laden with meaning, I wanted to explore it more.
1. What is "life" to Casey? Remember her writing on her MySpace..."everyone lives, everyone dies?"
2. Did she believe that Caylee's "life" was separate from hers? Was Caylee a separte being from her?
3. Does she understand the meaning of "taking a life?" i.e. murder
4. What else can we take from this statement?

Casey never wanted Caylee. Her Mother "made"her keep her. She had her "life" (the one she wanted) taken away from her. IMO she was referring to more than just being put in jail, she was referring to how she had been unable to make choices since becoming a mother. " Doesn't anyone understand how I feel?" As in .....Don't you see how being forced to keep this baby has ruined my life?"

I think life as she knew it, her freedom to go and do as she pleased.

She only thinks of herself and her baby girl meant nothing to her unless it got KC what she wanted. KC is selfish and cares only for herself and what is happening in her world. In her mind she is always the victim.

And I have always wondered why didn't KC do something about the pregnancy at the beginning if she really did not want a child. She should have known CA would never allow her to give it up.

I think KC misses her clubbing, socializing, myspace networking, etc. I think she disassociated from Caylee. I don't think she ever bonded with her. I knew someone narcissistic who had a baby. This person held the baby out at arm's length - did not cuddle the baby the way someone usually would. They also referred to them as the kid, not by their name, much the way KC often does. They also wore ear plugs so they would not hear the baby cry at night, can you imagine? I think when someone is SO self-centered they really don't empathize or connect in a normal way with any other person. It is all about them.
They only feel for themselves. The only life that is important to KC is KC's.
This is a tragic story because KC could have had a really good life. She had a lot more going for her than she realized. She had help and support, something a lot of single mom's don't have at all.

MOO

I think this is the key comment from the tape that was released yesterday, if not the basis for everything that has happened in this whole horrible affair. I believe Casey has felt "her life has been taken from her" since Caylee's birth. CA allegedly "made" Casey keep Caylee and this is her ultimate revenge against CA for "ruining" her life. She's been trying to make CA see this with this life of lies she's built up to make CA look at her. She has a cool job at Universal planning parties...why wouldn't mommy be proud?

But in the mean time, CA and Caylee continued to bond. She feels no one has ever listened to her...well, they're listening now. Pure, textbook sociopathy.

ITA Her life changed when she got pregnant....oops when she admitted to being pregnant. And she blames the family that supports her for the problems that SHE created. As inperfect that they were they loved her...I see that.

All I can think of when I hear her say this is "No, KC, Caylee's entire life was taken away! You, unfortunately, are still here."

She had no life. Life for a single mom or dad would be working hard, going to school and taking care of their child.
She is ticked off that her "LIFESTYLE" has been taken away.

She had no life. Life for a single mom or dad would be working hard, going to school and taking care of their child.
She is ticked off that her "LIFESTYLE" has been taken away.

And it would seem that at least 2 of her friends were in the same boat, as young mothers. As social as KC seemed to be, why didn't she socialize more with her friends who also had babies young?....

Caylee's 2nd B-Day party-lots of guests,yes, but they were ALL ADULT friends and family members. No ZG babysitter/nanny; no "Jeff's" son Zach...no samed aged friends with children...gussing that some children were "invited" but an excuss was offered up by KC as to why none could attend the party....

"My Entire Life Has Been Taken From Me"

Her entire life of partying, doing the horizontal boogie, stealing, lying and living the high life is what was taken from her, and of course she has no one to blame but her self centered azz..

This is what I see when I see Casey doing her poor me routine..
overreactsmiley.gif

The only thing we can take from any of KC's statements is, its all about herself.

And that ladies and gentlemen that should make the "THINGS KC HAS SAID THAT WERE PROVEN TRUE" list.(thread)
HER LIFE IS OVER. she knows it, it's been proven and that's why she said that.

Casey has lost the internet and her cell phone. Those seemed to be her life since it's all she did along with manipulating and lying. Casey can't talk all the time, steal, lie, or manipulate in jail very well. Her life has been taken away.

The only thing we can take from any of KC's statements is, its all about herself.

MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME!="Stuck In Jail"

According to KC, Caylee was kidnapped. One month of partyiing and no 911 call or parents notified, but now she's complaining. Not about her missing daughter, but her confinement in jail. Yep, just about herself and her woes.

It's all very sad. You would think she would only want to talk to her parents about finding Caylee, no she has no info to share, she would rather chat about her own sleep habits in prison and reading books, oh and of course what food she eats.

Yes, she is just sitting in a jail cell biding her time, gave all the info she could to everyone already, needs to get out of jail to help in that way! AARGH! Major complaint to parents was that she "can't do anything to help" find Caylee, because she's been there for a month. Wish either GA or CA stepped up to the plate and responded with "Well sweetie, do you remember Caylee was missing for a month and you never told us?, poor Caylee has been gone from home for a month too, and we only know you are behind bars (safe), but we have no idea where our grandaughter is!

I wonder how KC would have replied to that!

Sorry, I'm new here, no longer a lurker..should have posted in the rant thread. Mods feel free to delete if you must. It was hard to watch the interview videos today.

I agree. Now all she can do is sit in her "room". Who in the world calls a jail cell a "room"? She makes it sound like she is at the Beverly Hills Hilton. Does she think that calling it a "room" makes her look better? Unreal!!

MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME!="Stuck In Jail"

According to KC, Caylee was kidnapped. One month of partyiing and no 911 call or parents notified, but now she's complaining. Not about her missing daughter, but her confinement in jail. Yep, just about herself and her woes.

It's all very sad. You would think she would only want to talk to her parents about finding Caylee, no she has no info to share, she would rather chat about her own sleep habits in prison and reading books, oh and of course what food she eats.

Yes, she is just sitting in a jail cell biding her time, gave all the info she could to everyone already, needs to get out of jail to help in that way! AARGH! Major complaint to parents was that she "can't do anything to help" find Caylee, because she's been there for a month. Wish either GA or CA stepped up to the plate and responded with "Well sweetie, do you remember Caylee was missing for a month and you never told us?, poor Caylee has been gone from home for a month too, and we only know you are behind bars (safe), but we have no idea where our grandaughter is!

Sorry, I'm new here, no longer a lurker..should have posted in the rant thread. Mods feel free to delete if you must. It was hard to watch the interview videos today.

Welcome!!! I was a lurker for the longest time, but couldn' stand it anymore!!

Casey has lost the internet and her cell phone. Those seemed to be her life since it's all she did along with manipulating and lying. Casey can't talk all the time, steal, lie, or manipulate in jail very well. Her life has been taken away.

Nancy G (whom I love!) tries to make to public feel that KC "has it made" in Jail. She makes statements such as "lounging, reading, snacking". Yikes. This makes jail sound almost tolerable! (FORGIVE ME-I CAN NOT SPELL WORTH S**)Anyone who's ever had the misfortune to spend even one night in a county jail will tell you, it's WORSE and MORE INHUMANE than you could ever imagine!!! Sure, once you are sentenced and sent to a woman's "prison" your "quality" of life will improve. But, in a county jail, the fact is, they are run like a super max prison. Not pretty. Not comfy. Not humane.

Major complaint to parents was that she "can't do anything to help" find Caylee, because she's been there for a month. Wish either GA or CA stepped up to the plate and responded with "Well sweetie, do you remember Caylee was missing for a month and you never told us?, poor Caylee has been gone from home for a month too, and we only know you are behind bars (safe), but we have no idea where our grandaughter is!

That's my question too. Why does noone bring this up over and over? CAYLEE is missing! You, KC, are not!

Also a fellow lurker gone post-al. :) (pardon the pun)

~Khaki

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back