Geraldo Rivera show 1/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosande

Reaction score
in jalihouse video GR states KC is acting selfish during her little tantrum.

off topic. This is the first time I started a thread. Yahoo, that was fun... :)

Leila, I read your thread and I am sorry I started this one. Yours was very informative.
I liked very much your summary of the show. I'm sorry I stepped on your toes. please forgive.

BC on. JB told KC no visits, and KC was hoodwinked into seeing her parents.

GR calls KC whiney selfish b*tch in video

Funky info still to come out about MR according to BC.

GR clearly doesn't like KC, but thinks JB is a great attorney, and his client didn't follow his advice concerning no visits. GR says KC will not go one stand in trial, and this jailhouse video will not be admitted. ok then. I think he said that was his opinion...

I think Geraldo did that short show just for Baez, as if he was instructed exactly what to say.

JB told KC no visits, and KC was hoodwinked into seeing her parents.

rof.. and He thinks she was hoodwinked why??
OO I know because she told him that.. and we all know how truthful she is .. roflmao

Notes from BC on GR

Short and Sweet

BC sounded stragely over confident, in a, is this guy for real kind of way.imo
BC think's A's No charges

JB out of town left no visit instructions for KC. Basicly saying the family was tricked
into the visit so it could be used against them.

So that's what there gonna go with. huh... stick together and throw LE and RK under the bus.

ETA: BC also saying something funky with RK. This is ridiculous!

The whole thing is this.. JB.. Just because your client did something you didnt want her to do.. does not mean that LE is at fault.. jezzz.
I guess to him KC can do no wrong eh?

GR clearly doesn't like KC, but thinks JB is a great attorney, and his client didn't follow his advice concerning no visits. GR says KC will not go one stand in trial, and this jailhouse video will not be admitted. ok then. I think he said that was his opinion...

I hope RK speaks to a lawyer about suing BC for the statements he is making about him. How can he be so cruel to the man that found his clients' granddaughter? Have they no class? Can't they just be grateful to him like normal people?

He also says the Anthonys are not worried about charges anymore.

Do you think they have received immunity now?

Is that why LE was at the A's house yesterday?

Did they have to spill their guts and implicate their daughter to save themselves?

That was unbelievable. KC is an adult and JB should get used to the fact that she makes poor decisions…such as killing Caylee, taking visits from her parents, lying, disobeying his orders not to take visits and so on. Now it is the fault of LE that her mom and dad went to see her and she took the visit.

JB asked for the tape knowing it becomes public once he receives it.

KC was desperate to get out and the last thing she wanted was for her parent’s to foil her opportunity when bail was paid. Her condition of bail was that she stay at their house.

As far as Geraldo goes, I still maintain he is on the payroll. His outrage is silly.

Who hoodwinked her? And who is MR?

Did Geraldo actually say that????

IF so, that's the reason Baez wanted the tape released ..
Now, he has an excuse NOT to put Casey on the stand .. :rolleyes:

KC is the CEO, remember? She can choose to see her parents if she wants to and it looks like she wanted to! If JB has a problem, he can direct it to GA, who in HIS interview with LE stated he doesn't really trust JB. That's prolly why they went to see her when JB was gone, if the truth be known. I doubt LE was hoodwinking anyone.

The way I see it, GA and CA wanted to find Caylee and JB wasn't letting KC talk to them. They went to see her when they had an opportunity to ask KC where she was - which, of course, didn't work anyway.

I sure do hope a judge will be able to cut through the crap and allow the true KC to be revealed to the jury! MOO

Do you think they have received immunity now?

Is that why LE was at the A's house yesterday?

Did they have to spill their guts and implicate their daughter to save themselves?

BC is the same guy who just a few days ago told us DC was taking the video because of Kiomarie saying it was a teen hangout. Told Kathi B DC didn't need a lawyer. Then changes his mind....says he was there because of a psychic. I don't buy that explanation either. I don't believe anything he says...how could I? His track record for "mistruths" is right up there with the As.

Re immunity, no way have they go it, nor will they get it.

Leila
user_online.gif

Geraldo - Jan. 17, 2009 - Casey, MR, and BC
Geraldo didn't spend a lot of time tonight on the Anthony case, but what time he did spend on it, there was information. GT's guest tonight was BC. They showed the film clip of Casey's rant against her parents in the August 14th visit.

Both GR and BC voiced their opinion that the August 14th jailhouse visit was a "set-up" by LE. According to them, JB gave specific instructions that he was going to be out of town for a couple of days and during his absence Casey was not to receive visits from family or others. He was specific that there be no visits during his absence.

GR stated that it looks like a set up to him. No way will JB put Casey on the witness stand during the trial, but the prosecution will try to get this tape in to show what Casey's true demeanor is. Both GR and BC agreed that the judge should not allow this tape in the trial.

Then they went on to the MR. BC says there's more to the meter reader that what the public knows, and that there's evidence he was at the scene of the remains site between August 17th and December 11th, and said more was coming out soon.

BC also said he's confident that his clients have "told the truth" and cooperated with LE, and have nothing to worry about when it comes to the question of charges.

As I said, the coverage was brief tonight, but did have some news. Also, it could not be clearer that GR is a defense team player.

Am I dreaming this, or is Baez suppose to do as Casey asks?
I seriously thought that he could recommend to her what to do, but the decision is ultimately hers. Am I that far off base?
I guess what he is saying is that because George told her how to expedite a visit through sheriff Beary, that there was misconduct on LE's part..
This really can't stick can it?

That was unbelievable. KC is an adult and JB should get used to the fact that she makes poor decisions…such as killing Caylee, taking visits from her parents, lying, disobeying his orders not to take visits and so on. Now it is the fault of LE that her mom and dad went to see her and she took the visit.

JB asked for the tape knowing it becomes public once he receives it.

KC was desperate to get out and the last thing she wanted was for her parent’s to foil her opportunity when bail was paid. Her condition of bail was that she stay at their house.

As far as Geraldo goes, I still maintain he is on the payroll. His outrage is silly.

No kidding. And how could any proper journalist interview BC today and not ask why the As are still selling Caylee is Missing t-shirts? It's pr, certainly not journalism.

Thank you for bringing Leila's post over! I read it before it went bye-bye and I thought it was very informative! I rec'd an important phone call during the show and missed everything!

Leila
user_online.gif

Geraldo - Jan. 17, 2009 - Casey, MR, and BC
Geraldo didn't spend a lot of time tonight on the Anthony case, but what time he did spend on it, there was information. GT's guest tonight was BC. They showed the film clip of Casey's rant against her parents in the August 14th visit.

Both GR and BC voiced their opinion that the August 14th jailhouse visit was a "set-up" by LE. According to them, JB gave specific instructions that he was going to be out of town for a couple of days and during his absence Casey was not to receive visits from family or others. He was specific that there be no visits during his absence.

GR stated that it looks like a set up to him. No way will JB put Casey on the witness stand during the trial, but the prosecution will try to get this tape in to show what Casey's true demeanor is. Both GR and BC agreed that the judge should not allow this tape in the trial.

Then they went on to the MR. BC says there's more to the meter reader that what the public knows, and that there's evidence he was at the scene of the remains site between August 17th and December 11th, and said more was coming out soon.

BC also said he's confident that his clients have "told the truth" and cooperated with LE, and have nothing to worry about when it comes to the question of charges.

As I said, the coverage was brief tonight, but did have some news. Also, it could not be clearer that GR is a defense team player.

Thanks Leila. I didn't catch all of GR, and heard just a bit about the jailhouse visit being a set up. I don't understand that though. Even if JB insists KC have no visitors, doesn't she have final say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak