2009.01 Document Release @ Any Moment Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Breaking: Court documents just handed over to the defense in the Caylee murder case will be released any moment now. What will they reveal? Plus, even more video released of Casey Anthony behind bars. Nancy Grace has the latest on Monday at 8 & 10 P.M. ET.

From http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Finally! I thought with gov't offices shut down for MLK Day there would be no new docs on Monday. Should be interesting.

On a Sunday night? Or does "any moment now" mean maybe on Monday?

Based on the defense's desire to get the Aug 14 tapes, should be good... in the prosecution side...

:Banane32: :Banane32: Kewl !! :Banane32: :Banane32:

thc1e4793a.gif
thc1e4793a.gif
thc1e4793a.gif

Considering what the release of the 8/14 jailhouse video tape did for them at their own request, the defense must be holding their baited breath about now. This should be verrrry interesting.

Based on the defense's desire to get the Aug 14 tapes, should be good... in the prosecution side...

I "knows" it....but why a thread? Anyone knows because of motions hearings and render dates. Unless you have sources, friend.

I wonder if there's going to be any of the forensic results and the rest of the interviews we haven't seen.

I am glad I don't have much of anything to do tomorrow..well I guess later today. :crazy:

I wonder if there's going to be any of the forensic results and the rest of the interviews we haven't seen.

I am glad I don't have much of anything to do tomorrow..well I guess later today. :crazy:

Wonder when the leaking about what the documents actually are starts. that usually precedes the actual "here it is".:chicken:

Finally! I thought with gov't offices shut down for MLK Day there would be no new docs on Monday. Should be interesting.

I do think there will be a doc dump, but probably not till Wednesday. Nancy is wishfully thinking.

I do think there will be a doc dump, but probably not till Wednesday. Nancy is wishfully thinking.

Oh I hope soo!!! In any case...I will be there trying to cook dinner...watch Nancy, no matter what. Shiny shirt....

Tech...I MUST one day soon dig out an old picture of my gelding and post it...I would swear that avatar you have is HIM!

Ratings. Banner of breaking news while we listen to "any minute that flood is coming in". LOL!! good ole NG - she keeps us entertained.

IIRC at the last hearing, the SA had 10, 15 and 30 day set times in which to respond to Motions to Compel Discovery field by JB. IF the 10th day falls on a weekend, or a national holiday, the discovery is due the immediate following day.

Hearing 11/8? I expect Tuesday to be the first.

:woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member