Issues With Jane Valez Mitchell 1/20/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

charo

Reaction score
JB just got done sifting though about 300 pages of documents

Is it new documents? Is this from the upcoming doc. dump?

Maybe that means the documents will be released to the public tomorrow or Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'm glad the caller asked about the cell psychic's phone records.

Defense was given 300 pages of documents today. Pam Bondi said the prosecution would have a field day if Casey ever took the stand- Jane just asked if anyone ever heard of them acquiring jurors from another part of Florida and bringing them to Orlando. They showed the jailhouse video from Aug. 14th- a snip of it- More after commercial

Who screens these calls??? Caller asking if there was a chance the body could have floated from airport to where it was found. Geez.

Defense was given 300 pages of documents today. Pam Bondi said the prosecution would have a field day if Casey ever took the stand- Jane just asked if anyone ever heard of them acquiring jurors from another part of Florida and bringing them to Orlando. They showed the jailhouse video from Aug. 14th- a snip of it- More after commercial

What was the answer. That is actually a good idea - it is done in Missouri and sometimes in IL.

What was the answer. That is actually a good idea - it is done in Missouri and sometimes in IL.

Really? I would think jurors would balk at that. It would be very hard on them to travel everyday, and probably more difficult if they had to stay in hotels during the trial instead of traveling daily.

Just think how many people are being inconvenienced to the utmost because of KC. :mad:

I can't listen to TV.........dh has politics stuff on...........
any mention of Baez hoping for a mistrial by all his sleasy
stuff like the media deals???

Really? I would think jurors would balk at that. It would be very hard on them to travel everyday, and probably more difficult if they had to stay in hotels during the trial instead of traveling daily.

Just think how many people are being inconvenienced to the utmost because of KC. :mad:

It's a lot easier and cheaper to bring in a jury and put them up in a hotel than to do that for every other person involved in the trial. Besides, I would imagine they're going to sequester this jury anyway.

Here they don't travel daily. They are picked in the area they live and then are taken to the county they are hearing the case in, they are sequestered in a local hotel for the duration.

Is Nancy on tonight? I lost the coin toss for American Idol!

Yes, please; I'm in Puerto Vallarta today and they don't have NG's channel in the Marriott. Is she on tonight? I'm thinking she isn't as there's no thread.

Yes NG is on but it is a repeat. Playing the recorded police interrogation at Universal....

Thanks everyone for posting on JVM's show tonight ~ I missed all of it watching the inaugural coverage. It seems JB must be having loads of fun going through those documents. I hope we'll get something new soon! :)

Today's NG is a rehash/repeat of the first interview tapes with LE. I haven't listened to them is quite some time, but my god, the lies. The LIES. It's staggering. She's 12, expecting someone to give her "no phone" for a week and then all better. Stunning. And did I mention the lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member