More Case Pictures

#36 KC & DC..Could this be when she spilled the beans?

Thanks Jane! It was good to go through every single one of these pictures while waiting for the doc dump that hopefully will come today. Wish there was a way to actually make this a slide show and put up in a sticky thread!

That pic makes me want to take justice into my own hands....:furious:

You know, if your pic is taken hundreds or thousands of times there will be some compromising photos, without question. But, in all my life I have never seen a person look so dreadfully evil as CMA, save Charles Manson and Hitler.

Years from now when this is all over, how interesting it will be to look back at these pics.

Do my eyes deceive me? Are those handcuffs pink?

I have to say it's the first time I have ever seen pink handcuffs and another pic shows the cuffs around her ankles are pink as well. I'll have to find that pic at lunch and send it. I don't think I can like PINK anymore :furious:

When I see the pix of G and C, I really don't think they know what happened - they look totally in the dark about it all (tho I need to go through and look at the garage pix again and find that cooler!)

This is what is is all about.. Look closely.. She is making a scrapbook of her stardom. I zoomed in and the binder says "Media Coverage."

Attachments

• casey.bmp
    533.3 KB · Views: 370
I'm mostly a lurker in this thread, but I wanted to pop in and say that it really makes me sick to see KC wearing those Caylee Anthony T-shirts. My stomach just rolls seeing her in those shirts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back