Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDB

Reaction score
Casey is a sick you know what :furious:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html

<H1 class=Headline itxtvisited="1">Documents: Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Documents just released Wednesday reveal more about what found at the crime scene along with Caylee Anthony's body. Many of the documents will be available on WFTV.com and should be available before 1:00pm.
NEW MESSAGE BOARD: Justice For Caylee
Investigators say a heart-shaped sticker was intentionally stuck to the duct tape that was found over Caylee's mouth area. Both ends of the duct tape were stuck to Caylee's hair and her hair had to be cut to separate the duct tape, according to documents released Wednesday.
Investigators also found a heart-shaped sticker at the scene.
The new documents show that Caylee's body was in a cloth laundry bag, which was then placed into a black trash bag. They also found a small shirt, size three toddler, and white shorts with vertical stripes and a Winnie the Pooh blanket.
Only hours after they found all the things with the body, investigators went back to the Anthonys' home looking for sticker sheets, Winnie the Pooh clothes, garbage bags, adhesive tape and the packaging, chemical components, recipes and containers to make chloroform, baby medication, diapers and pull-up pants, cell phones, toothbrushes and hairbrushes..
Eyewitness News was first to report that Caylee's grandmother, Cindy, did not give investigators Caylee's exclusive hairbrush when they asked for it last summer for the purpose of DNA testing. When they went back in December, they got everyone's toothbrushes and hairbrushes.
</H1>

This just keeps getting worse and worse!! That poor Baby...

A freakin' sticker???? I didn't think it could get worse....I was wrong. This breaks my heart.

Two threads going on this topic....

A freakin' sticker???? I didn't think it could get worse....I was wrong. This breaks my heart.

Why would she do that? :confused: I'm afraid it's going to get much worse & we'll all be shocked by the end of the day :eek:

Heartbreaking... what twisted, twisted freak. Can't say what I would like to.

The clothes found in the bag are not the clothes GA described worn on June 16th.

She wrapped her with duct tape and decorated her with stickers.

There is a special place in hell for such evil.

I am sick to my stomach. That poor baby.

It was almost like KC was trying to say good-bye, I love you, in a very strange sort of way.

I have no words.....I am utterly speechless! That is just so sick...

The clothes found in the bag are not the clothes GA described worn on June 16th.

Surprise, surprise. I am betting they were the clothes she was wearing when she was snatched up after the argument on the 15th.

Wanna bet the JC Penny's receipt was a replacement Winnie The Pooh blanket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth