580 users online (85 members and 495 guests)  




Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 194
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,263

    Caylee's Shorts

    http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/de...101212009&ts=H

    Caylee's remains were found with white shorts that have vertical stripes....I just looked at the nursing home video from June 15th and Caylee is wearing white shorts but I can't tell if they have stripes on them...Could they be the same shorts? If so, then Caylee was most likely killed on June 15th-16th. IMO
    Last edited by Indianagirl; 01-21-2009 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,263

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disarray
    Posts
    6,799
    That was hard to watch, but I do see white shorts. It falls inline with my late 15th/early 16th theory...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,263
    My question is, what color was the top that was found. That was not disclosed in the article, only that it was a child's size 3.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    550
    OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

    How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    33,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianagirl View Post
    My question is, what color was the top that was found. That was not disclosed in the article, only that it was a child's size 3.
    That's what I'm wondering. If Caylee was found with the clothes she wore at the nursing home, that would mean GA did not see them the next day...IMO of course.

  7. #7
    I do wish they would have released the color of the top and any markings on it. I would be willing to bet it is the same clothing she was wearing when she was at the nursing center. This would also put Cindy's account of her going swimming upon their return into question, imo.

    I never believed George's story about the 16th anyway so I am not surprised at all.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I do wish they would have released the color of the top and any markings on it. I would be willing to bet it is the same clothing she was wearing when she was at the nursing center. This would also put Cindy's account of her going swimming upon their return into question, imo.

    I never believed George's story about the 16th anyway so I am not surprised at all.
    nope no surprise here, said all along george's statment was bologna! and we wonder why they immedeately lawyered up......next few days shall be very interesting!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by maur33 View Post
    OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

    How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.
    Exactly! I'm still digesting this...

    It's a blockbuster! Especially, if it's the same outfit as the day of the 15th...


    “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    6,642
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I do wish they would have released the color of the top and any markings on it. I would be willing to bet it is the same clothing she was wearing when she was at the nursing center. This would also put Cindy's account of her going swimming upon their return into question, imo.

    I never believed George's story about the 16th anyway so I am not surprised at all.

    ~Bolded by me~
    SeriouslySearching,

    Neither am I surprised! But why would GA lie? Doesn't this family know about lies coming back to bite you in the rear?

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Neither am I surprised! But why would GA lie? Doesn't this family know about lies coming back to bite you in the rear?
    More importantly, it would show they were all covering up from the beginning, imo. Immunity?! I don't think so!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,153
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    More importantly, it would show they were all covering up from the beginning, imo. Immunity?! I don't think so!
    SS - does this lead you to believe the Anthony's knew from the very beginning?? I think that is what you are imply here. That would be a shocker - huh?

  13. #13
    I have been questioning this since I read the words, "31 Days".
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  14. #14
    I would almost bet my life that it is the same outfit from the NH.I have always thought GA lied about the 16th, he never saw them that day.

  15. #15
    essies's Avatar
    essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,261
    Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    SS - does this lead you to believe the Anthony's knew from the very beginning?? I think that is what you are imply here. That would be a shocker - huh?
    Maybe LE was at their home to advise them of the doc dump coming and that perhaps they should be aware that the protestors could return!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. The Shorts & the Porch Light
    By Bibliophile in forum The Springfield Three
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-02-2018, 04:23 PM
  2. Girl with red shorts and white top
    By tut med in forum Alcala and the Unidentified
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 11:46 PM
  3. The Girl in the Yellow Shorts
    By cutegirltoo in forum Alcala and the Unidentified
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:03 PM
  4. Girl with white lace top and blue shorts
    By Billylee in forum Alcala and the Unidentified
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:49 AM
  5. Workers Suing Over Man in See-Through Shorts
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 11:28 AM