580 users online (85 members and 495 guests)  

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Caylee's Shorts

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/de...101212009&ts=H

Caylee's remains were found with white shorts that have vertical stripes....I just looked at the nursing home video from June 15th and Caylee is wearing white shorts but I can't tell if they have stripes on them...Could they be the same shorts? If so, then Caylee was most likely killed on June 15th-16th. IMO
    Last edited by Indianagirl; 01-21-2009 at 08:50 PM.

That was hard to watch, but I do see white shorts. It falls inline with my late 15th/early 16th theory...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

My question is, what color was the top that was found. That was not disclosed in the article, only that it was a child's size 3.

OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Indianagirl View Post
    My question is, what color was the top that was found. That was not disclosed in the article, only that it was a child's size 3.
    That's what I'm wondering. If Caylee was found with the clothes she wore at the nursing home, that would mean GA did not see them the next day...IMO of course.

I do wish they would have released the color of the top and any markings on it. I would be willing to bet it is the same clothing she was wearing when she was at the nursing center. This would also put Cindy's account of her going swimming upon their return into question, imo.

I never believed George's story about the 16th anyway so I am not surprised at all.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I do wish they would have released the color of the top and any markings on it. I would be willing to bet it is the same clothing she was wearing when she was at the nursing center. This would also put Cindy's account of her going swimming upon their return into question, imo.

I never believed George's story about the 16th anyway so I am not surprised at all.
    nope no surprise here, said all along george's statment was bologna! and we wonder why they immedeately lawyered up......next few days shall be very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by maur33 View Post
    OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.
    Exactly! I'm still digesting this...

It's a blockbuster! Especially, if it's the same outfit as the day of the 15th...

“In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”

Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

~Bolded by me~
    SeriouslySearching,

Neither am I surprised! But why would GA lie? Doesn't this family know about lies coming back to bite you in the rear?

Quote Originally Posted by waltzingmatilda View Post
    Neither am I surprised! But why would GA lie? Doesn't this family know about lies coming back to bite you in the rear?
    More importantly, it would show they were all covering up from the beginning, imo. Immunity?! I don't think so!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

More importantly, it would show they were all covering up from the beginning, imo. Immunity?! I don't think so!
    SS - does this lead you to believe the Anthony's knew from the very beginning?? I think that is what you are imply here. That would be a shocker - huh?

I have been questioning this since I read the words, "31 Days".
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I would almost bet my life that it is the same outfit from the NH.I have always thought GA lied about the 16th, he never saw them that day.

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    SS - does this lead you to believe the Anthony's knew from the very beginning?? I think that is what you are imply here. That would be a shocker - huh?
    Maybe LE was at their home to advise them of the doc dump coming and that perhaps they should be aware that the protestors could return!

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast