Caylee's Shorts

That was hard to watch, but I do see white shorts. It falls inline with my late 15th/early 16th theory...

My question is, what color was the top that was found. That was not disclosed in the article, only that it was a child's size 3.

OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.

My question is, what color was the top that was found. That was not disclosed in the article, only that it was a child's size 3.

That's what I'm wondering. If Caylee was found with the clothes she wore at the nursing home, that would mean GA did not see them the next day...IMO of course.

I do wish they would have released the color of the top and any markings on it. I would be willing to bet it is the same clothing she was wearing when she was at the nursing center. This would also put Cindy's account of her going swimming upon their return into question, imo.

I never believed George's story about the 16th anyway so I am not surprised at all.

I do wish they would have released the color of the top and any markings on it. I would be willing to bet it is the same clothing she was wearing when she was at the nursing center. This would also put Cindy's account of her going swimming upon their return into question, imo.

I never believed George's story about the 16th anyway so I am not surprised at all.

nope no surprise here, said all along george's statment was bologna! and we wonder why they immedeately lawyered up......next few days shall be very interesting!

OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.

Exactly! I'm still digesting this...

It's a blockbuster! Especially, if it's the same outfit as the day of the 15th...

~Bolded by me~
SeriouslySearching,

Neither am I surprised! But why would GA lie? Doesn't this family know about lies coming back to bite you in the rear?:bang:

Neither am I surprised! But why would GA lie? Doesn't this family know about lies coming back to bite you in the rear?:bang:
More importantly, it would show they were all covering up from the beginning, imo. Immunity?! I don't think so!

More importantly, it would show they were all covering up from the beginning, imo. Immunity?! I don't think so!

SS - does this lead you to believe the Anthony's knew from the very beginning?? I think that is what you are imply here. That would be a shocker - huh?:furious:

I would almost bet my life that it is the same outfit from the NH.I have always thought GA lied about the 16th, he never saw them that day.

SS - does this lead you to believe the Anthony's knew from the very beginning?? I think that is what you are imply here. That would be a shocker - huh?:furious:

Maybe LE was at their home to advise them of the doc dump coming and that perhaps they should be aware that the protestors could return!:eek:

Mine too.
I haven't read what color the top was just the shorts.....why not the color/type of top???

Maybe LE was at their home to advise them of the doc dump coming and that perhaps they should be aware that the protestors could return!:eek:
It was posted on the other thread that there was a disturbing call about Casey to the home as being the reason they were called out. (You can find it on the thread about LE being at the house.)

If you listen real close.....you can hear the net closing on the George and the Cindy.

If it comes to light that Caylee was buried with the clothing she wore at the nursing home I will not be surprised in the least. I always assumed she was killed that evening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back