Greta - On the Record 1/21/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greta covering the Anthony case tonight!

Holly Bristow talking about the sticker and what was found at the crime scene.

Reporter says that FBI lab is the one that discovered the adhesive of the sticker on the duct tape.

Greta mentioning that KC was seen by friends - July 5th is mentioned - and at no time did she mention Caylee

Now talking about Tony L texting Casey the day after her mom picked her up, asking her why she didn't tell him Caylee was missing.

Holly discussing with Greta all the evident in the document dump today.

I'm watching! :) Holly also talking about TL's reaction to finding out Caylee was "missing" and Casey hadn't told him. Text messages Casey sent after Caylee was last seen.

Dr. Baden and Mark Fuhrman on!

Holly is wrong. She was talking about CA banging on TonE's door saying "Where is my granddaughter"....that never happened. :confused:

Where are the text messages they were talking about? I guess I will have to check on MyFoxOrlando again.

Dr. Baden and Mark Fuhrman are guests and have looked at the documents. Found remains 3/10 of a mile from Anthony home.

Dr. Baden............the duct tape holds onto a lot evidence. He says they got a lot of evidence from the tape.

Mark Fuhrman...........wants to know how the duct tape was secured. He wants to know more about the soil in KC's trunk.

Mark F.: Duct tape holds much evidence. Was it applied post or pre mortem?

Mark believes they think Caylee was moved at least once.

Greta asking Mark what caught his attention. Answer ~ duct tape, and how it was secured, intentionally put over mouth, post mortem to make it look like kidnapping? Soil samples from car important. He says LE believes Caylee was moved at least once, like maybe from backyard to car to where she was found.

Oh no Baden.........is on and let's see how he twists this....yep he did, duck tape on hair but he is trying to say not on face..............for defence???/

Mark F. post mortem? staged for murder kidnapped child?

Baden said Kronk say 2 different bags and baby was there the whole time.

Dr Baden............the documents suggest that what the MR was saying is true and that Caylee was there the whole time.

Mark Fuhrman.............cannot say that the bag seen in Aug. was the same one that found in Dec.

Greta seems to think the remains and items found in garbage bag should've been more scattered from animal activity in the area where the remains were found. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100