A Celebration of ROY M. KRONK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tuba
Day after tomorrow is Roy M. Kronk's birthday. I created a web site to honor him. Please let me know if there is material or comment you would like to add to what I have put there as text.

http://www.clothespin.synthasite.com is where you will find The Eagle.

If you would like, I will add your birthday greetings to Roy's web site. I truly feel awful, in fact it makes me cry that what Roy has been told and what he has seen are slurs against him on the web. How unfair. Not an inviting example for future good Samaritans either. I think David Evans, his att'y, is doing a good job on his behalf and sadly, under attack he needs the protection.

If you would like, I will add your birthday greetings to Roy's web site. I truly feel awful, in fact it makes me cry that what Roy has been told and what he has seen are slurs against him on the web. How unfair. Not an inviting example for future good Samaritans either. I think David Evans, his att'y, is doing a good job on his behalf and sadly, under attack he needs the protection.

Yes of course Tuba please do add my birthday greetings to him! He needs to know there are many of us that feel he is Caylee's Hero & Angel!

It's sad that some try to accuse him of being involved when he was only doing what you or myself would do. If people keep attacking him the next person who sees a crime/evidence/missing person etc. will walk away afraid they will be accused of being involved.

Imagine if he had given up double checking on what he knew & thought he seen in Aug..:eek: Caylee could still be laying there thrown out like trash. KC smirking sitting in her room (cell) thinking she might just get away with murdering her own beautiful daughter.

It breaks my heart that some people are trying to accuse him when the blame should all be on KC for what happened to Caylee!

Let him know he has us sending him our prayers & well wishes for doing the right thing.

Thank You Tuba! :blowkiss:
:angel:

Day after tomorrow is Roy M. Kronk's birthday. I created a web site to honor him. Please let me know if there is material or comment you would like to add to what I have put there as text.

Oh Tuba, I bet he'd appreciate your thoughtful and loving sentiments. This would be good reading material for The Eagle Roy.
He really does need a break from the whirlwind of activities and some private time to digest the magnitude of his blessed intervention. Amazing when you think about what he did for Caylee. Now she can rest.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Roy, you've certainly earned your keep. CHEERS!

I believe because of RK background as a bounty hunter he was quite aware of what he could smell in that area, it clearly was not just the swamp or a dead squirrel for that matter. Because he is respectful of others I think he may not feel comfortable telling the public "It smelled like a dead body in there".

beautiful site for Roy K Tuba!!! beautiful words and i must say - the flower is also breathtaking! may i ask what kind it is?

Thank you for all of the information, Angel. I posted a comment about Roy's tribute web site at Fox Orlando and the web site software converted it into citrusleaf's Newsroom, a blog. I am concerned because Roy said that the material about him on the internet is awful. Therefore I know he is exposed and I wanted the tribute to be accessible so I put the link at Fox. I repeated some of the salute to Roy there.

We will have to ask gardenhart the name of the exotic flower, shouldb. Looks like a zinnia-sunflower hybrid but I'm sure it isn't. I just hope someone is feting his day tomorrow, after a bad month. He wanted to remain anonymous but I don't think he quite foresaw how bad the publicity, rumor, speculation & suspicion would be.

I see your post on the Report a Crime? thread and I hope sleuths will add to it. The citrusleaf's Newsroom is up at Fox Orlando since this morning. I just checked and logged in but I'm not sure how anyone who didn't know about this blog would find it; it does NOT come up in the search of site engine. Hmmm. I just googled his name with the word birthday and The Eagle web site dedicated to him came up first, then the citrusleaf Newsroom blog, then Astrosleuths. But being a modest man with little ego, would he every google his own name with birthday? I somewhat doubt it.

Tuba, If FOX dosen't start a link to your tribute to Roy Kronk you can do one on your own! On the right side of this link it has a link to create your own blog!! You can start it & add a link to your beautiful tribute page! Even if Fifth starts one here you should start one there too! I would but you write so beautifully! :blowkiss:

FOX Website Link To create your own blog:
http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/11/27/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony_Part_II

:angel:

I see your post on the Report a Crime? thread and I hope sleuths will add to it. The citrusleaf's Newsroom is up at Fox Orlando since this morning. I just checked and logged in but I'm not sure how anyone who didn't know about this blog would find it; it does NOT come up in the search of site engine. Hmmm. I just googled his name with the word birthday and The Eagle web site dedicated to him came up first, then the citrusleaf Newsroom blog, then Astrosleuths. But being a modest man with little ego, would he every google his own name with birthday? I somewhat doubt it.

Did you see my post after yours Tuba? One of us super sleuths could somehow get in contact with him...through a message to LE....phone #.....mail him a letter.....We can find a way even if it's after his birthday I'm sure he could use some Thank Yous & Happy Birthday messages. With the coming days & trial he'll have it to read when he needs that pick me up to continue on with his head held high with courage!

Anyone else have any ideas please chime in?

Here's where you can post your sentiments to Roy, Caylee's Hero:clap:, please do.

It's Roy's Birthday Thursday 1/22/09.

Drop the balloons. Release the confetti. Break out the party hats and horns. It is our meter reader's BIRTHDAY and it comes but once a year. Roy Kronk so deserves the day to be modeled to his wishes. If he seeks peace, away from the madding crowd, so be it. If he wants to wine and dine, let that be his evening. Some special gifts he would love? Hope he gets them and a surprise or two as well.

Above all, Roy Kronk, know how you are appreciated and admired by so many who are grateful for you, your talents and insistence on an official response. With so many earnestly wishing you better days, may you feel a lift off from all the sordid speculation and may this reach you tomorrow, January 22 to launch the anniversary of your birth and forthcoming days in sunshine. God bless you, Roy M. Kronk!

Dear Roy,

I for one cannot express to you enough what a wonderful contribution you made to make this a better world to live in. I would only hope everyone would do their duty as a decent human being and help the innocent victums that need people like you. Not only did you save Caylee from never being found. But many many more people. Example: Caylee's family for one, I can't even imagine as a grandparent how it would be never knowing where my grandchild was. I would be always looking, what torment. Also the many millions of people that lost sleep hoping and praying Caylee would be found.,. Thats just to name a few. I don't worry about Caylee now because I know she is with God. Roy thank you. Sandy

P.S. Happy Birthday

Originally Posted by Tuba

Tuba this is a beautiful website for Roy, I added my appreciation to Roy below. Did I do it correctly? Or was I suppose to do it on the website? Hope I did it right. I don't post on this thread but I do read and really enjoy it. Thanks to all of you astrologists Sandy:clap:

Tuba this is a beautiful website for Roy, I added my appreciation to Roy below. Did I do it correctly? Or was I suppose to do it on the website? Hope I did it right. I don't post on this thread but I do read and really enjoy it. Thanks to all of you astrologists Sandy:clap:

It's perfect. Thank you for adding your thoughts & appreciation. And you got it in under the wire because tomorrow's his big day.

Happy Birthday to you Roy! I do hope you are guided to our pages so you can read the wonderful tributes many have written to you. The criticisms you have had to endure are coming from only a small segment of population - you have a small army over here (and probably across the nation) standing in your defense. You are our hero and we thank you for finding precious Caylee. Surely the angels guided you there. Blessings and peace to you.

Thank you Mr. Kronk, god bless you ,and happy birthday

Drop the balloons. Release the confetti. Break out the party hats and horns. It is our meter reader's BIRTHDAY and it comes but once a year. Roy Kronk so deserves the day to be modeled to his wishes. If he seeks peace, away from the madding crowd, so be it. If he wants to wine and dine, let that be his evening. Some special gifts he would love? Hope he gets them and a surprise or two as well.

Above all, Roy Kronk, know how you are appreciated and admired by so many who are grateful for you, your talents and insistence on an official response. With so many earnestly wishing you better days, may you feel a lift off from all the sordid speculation and may this reach you tomorrow, January 22 to launch the anniversary of your birth and forthcoming days in sunshine. God bless you, Roy M. Kronk!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::blowkiss:

So beautifully expressed Tuba!

Roy,

May you be so very blessed!! Happy Birthday!

:blowkiss::HappyBday:cake4u::aktion033::balloons::partyguy::birthday_party::gold_crown:

Happy Birthday to you. It's your birthdsay but you give us a gift, our sweet Caylee.

I hope you have a great year.

Many many thanks to you for our great year. I am so sorry you are going through so much "hassel". Im glad you were brave enough and committed enough to follow up with your hunch.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY & THANK YOU

SHELLEY

PS, I saw your pic, you could easily pass for 19..well maybe 24 ok ok then 28 but not more than 32 or maybe just maybe 38.

"Happy Birthday Mr. Kronk!"
:HappyBday :Banane59: :cake4u: :sundae: :takeabow: :partyguy::balloons::grouphug::gift::Banane45::blowkiss::birthday:
May you have a blessed & joyous day & year!

"Thank You For Being Caylee's :angel: And Hero"
"You are Admired For Never Giving Up On Hearing Caylee's Voice Calling You To Her!":clap:

You brought America's :angel: Caylee home & will never be forgotten by me!
I'm wishing you the courage to hold your head up high and strength in the coming days! :hug:

God Bless You!
:angel: Who Cares! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members