Found Deceased CA - Charles Hamrick, 49, El Segundo, 8 April 2003

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I do not see a physical resemblance.

RK can you do a side by side for us?

I would think someone missing would be more apt to lose weight then gain 30+ lbs in 5 months..but I guess it could be possible.

Also, stats aren't always correct.

I'd like to see a side by side.

hamrick_charles_william.jpg

I do not see a physical resemblance.

RK can you do a side by side for us?

I would think someone missing would be more apt to lose weight then gain 30+ lbs in 5 months..but I guess it could be possible.

Also, stats aren't always correct.

I'd like to see a side by side.

He went missing 1 year, 4 mths. prior to Bk being found.

RK, did you check out my side by on BK and Udow, did ok? Next time I will do a little larger if it looks good.

I did another side by side, using different photo's

Attachments

• bk and hamrick side by.bmp
    673.6 KB · Views: 84
Ok, I think I stretched the faces to much, it'll take time, I'll try again on someone else, but it does give a good idea since all the faces are stretched.

IMO, no, the ears. Is it possible to find out if the pictures we have of Ben are at the weight of 210? and not at 240, when he was found. I am assuming that the pics we have are at about 210-220 lbs.

Possible. Probably not.
Ears are not same size as Bk's. Nose is a little longer.
70 percent no.

I don't believe it is a match either, JMO....Bk does have quite distinguishing features, especially the ears, and the nose is quite different as well.

If there is a few good photos or atleast one really good photo, of a missing person it is usually pretty easy to rule in or out when comparing to BK, mostly because of the ears.

If you really study the ears of BK in every photo they are definately not very common in appearance.

IMO, no, the ears. Is it possible to find out if the pictures we have of Ben are at the weight of 210? and not at 240, when he was found. I am assuming that the pics we have are at about 210-220 lbs.

BK weighs 240 now.

Im sorry I do not think that this is a match

Just one thing that stands out the most for me that can not change through weight loss

Look at the area between the nose and the top lip

Benjamin Kyles is so much WIDER than the missing mans

Lots of other things also do not match but this one can not be changed by weight loss/gain etc

The man's nose is much broader at the tip than BK's and less defined. His nostrils are hidden from view in the head-on shot by the tip of his nose, and BK' are visible and sculptured. Not a match IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back