Eric B. death certificate *MERGED*

Reaction score
What's going on here people? did you guys see this death certificate of an 18 year old male from Kentucky?

There is no way he is the father. I found a myspace memorial page for him with pictures, I'll post with the okay from Mods.. else, just google the name...

Remember when Cindy said the father was killed close to Caylees last b'day? This kids death was May of 2007

But how does finding his death certificate rule him out as the father?

He would have been 15 at the time of conception.
Doesn't seem like much of a match to the rest of the story about Eric B.
The news article about his death was found sometime ago.
They may just have ruled him out in case the topic comes up at trial.

My guess is his school records show him in Kentucky at the time Casey got pregnant. Just a hunch.

From what I remember...LE did contact the family of Eric B. and they denied knowing of KC let alone knowing of any possible conception between the two of them .

I would seriously doubt that LE wouldn't have gone one step further with a "DNA" test of his immediate family, just to put any doubts to rest by CA.

It's incredible just how much time LE have had to spend chasing down/after false information on this case! I expec that to follow up on this, they probably had to speak to this boys family...All this despite the fact that CA's lawyer stated that this "will" she told LE about didn't exist!

MOO

No, he is not the father.

Google his full name as listed on the birth cert. There is a memorial myspace.

There is a picture there.

No way in heck is he the father. Another thing is that he would have been 15 at conception.

Another innocent victim of CASEY'S lies! I feel really bad for his family! Now their names are on the BC for the world to see, as if they need more grief to deal with. I hope people leave them alone!

several more victims due to KC's lies.......
His parents and all of his family

Just another HUGE Waste for LE too

Another innocent victim of CASEY'S lies! I feel really bad for his family! Now their names are on the BC for the world to see, as if they need more grief to deal with. I hope people leave them alone!

Exactly. another victim of the family. Both Cindy and Casey gave LE this name iirc. He is most definitely not the father, or I will eat ALL my hats. Just by looking at his picture one could discern that.

At the risk of being wrong...I will continue to assert that UNTIL it is PROVEN to me that JPC is NOT Caylee's bio Dad, I will always suspect that he is.

At the risk of being wrong...I will continue to assert that UNTIL it is PROVEN to me that JPC is NOT Caylee's bio Dad, I will always suspect that he is.

Well, I am under the understanding they met after Caylee was born but I could be wrong.

The name they said the father was here, is clearly not the father. Casey and Cindy should have check a bit further into the lie and at least checked out his picture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back