KY - Audrey Marcum, 32, murdered after sexual harassment suit, 17 Nov 2001

kk's mom said:
This story perplexes me. How could this guy be found not guilty on all charges. My god, read about his son's testimony! This scares me with the trial starting shortly.

http://courttv.com/trials/taped/dean/background1.html

I don't know if I copied this link right.

Interesting story KK's mom........I read both defense and prosecutor's sides.
This gal supposedly had a woman lover, an on and off husband and then this boss of her's.
Without knowing anything else, I think the bosses son was not lying.....and do think it was her boss who did it and who she was suing for sex harassment. The boss according to LE .........and other other employee's also commented on, was very interested in learning about her lesbian lover. Many creepy sex nut's love to have a third party in on their sex play.........It's a turn on to them! That's really what makes me think her boss is her murderer. Of course I could be wrong. This would be an interesting trial to follow. Thanks for posting KK'smom.

xxxxooo
Mama

IMIGOSH... that verdict is totally disheartening. Yeah, the son and father hated each other so much they went night fishing together. So scary... letting another killer walk... and now they're even calling the case as good as CLOSED. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Can you say political connections????????????????

I hate to admit it, but can you say...Kentucky? I live in TN. Things are sometimes pretty backwards in these states. Of course, things are pretty backwards all over the place these days! I think sometimes, at least around here, connections sure do play a part. The sad things is, the connections are kinship a lot of the time. Bad Business...

ISPTRAX said:
IMIGOSH... that verdict is totally disheartening. Yeah, the son and father hated each other so much they went night fishing together. So scary... letting another killer walk... and now they're even calling the case as good as CLOSED. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!! Can you say political connections????????????????

And they found the boots or shoes, gloves and the stock of the gun right where the son said his dad threw them! Lord, you just never know what a jury is going to do. They said there wasn't any evidence...what about the boots, gloves and gun stock? The son did stick up for his dad until the police came back and let him know that they knew he was lying. Didn't the jury hear any of that? They could prove the dad was lying about when they went fishing. If he was innocent why the need to lie? Dad said he saw the women in her garage that evening!!! If he hadn't been there he would never have known she was even in her garage that evening. Another killer walks free. Horrible.

I just wanted you guys to know that this trial is being shown on Court TV. It has been on yesterday and today. Dean has been on the stand today. (He was as of just a few minutes ago.)

The verdict will be later on today but for those who would want to see the rest of it (those who get the CTV channel) it's being shown and the prosecutor was really letting Dean have it. LOL

It might be interesting to see the response from court spectators when the verdict is read.

Thanks Aussieblue for bumping for me!

No probs beebee ;) happy to help

I wished we got CTV in aussieland, sighs!

~aussieblue~

Very interesting trial! I have been watching it the past few days and I really do think he is guilty. Unfortunately, the jury disagreed with me.

For those of you who have been watching also, what do you think about the one defense attorney, I forget his name at the moment, but he is the larger size man? I can hardly stand to watch and listen to him! Where in the world did he learn to talk???? I can't understand anything he says! I find him very annoying! :bang:

I couldn't understand the large defense attorney.

I was disturbed how the jury talked and laughed at the victim......Was justice done here? I don't think so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back