Cindy's 2 Vacations in May, June, July

maza

Reaction score
I've become a little obsessed with the vacations that Cindy took in late May/early June and late June/early July - esp. the July one, when she would not have seen Caylee for over two weeks by then.

I've searched threads but can't find any info on those vacations.

Where did she go? (esp. in July)
Who was she with?
Why did she go?
How did she afford it?

Any links, info would be appreciated!

thanks!

I thought her mom said she didn't go anywhere - she just stayed around home waiting for Caylee:(

Many Central Floridians take vacations without going anywhere.

From Orlando you can be at the beach in less than an hour, the disney parks in 20-30 minutes, and there are dozens of other things to do.

It's not hinky at all to me that Cindy didn't go anywhere during her time off.

In emails to her mom, Cindy said that she decided to stay home because she was worried about Caylee. However, I seem to remember reading that they did go somewhere for an over night stay. I don't have a link to back it up but I thought I remembered something about the A's being away when Casey broke into the shed for the gas cans around this time. I do believe that the July vacation is when they redid the yard. The pavers were put in and I read something about GA spreading lime on the grass. I think a few bushes were moved as well. The 9th of June stands out as well. Both CA and Casey said this was the last time they had both seen Caylee. TonE also stated the 9th was when Casey began living at his house but he hadn't seen Caylee nor had Cindy. I think this whole time frame is very important.

Edit because I realized I had the dates mistaken.

Cindy had originally planned to visit George's parents in Ft. Myers (Southwest Florida- about 3 hours from Orlando) but ended up not going.

I use vacation time for all sorts of mundane things. If I need a personal day for something, my employer records it as vacation time. But I'm not on vacation, usually I'm at the dentist, or waiting for a delivery at home, etc. Sometimes, I use vacation time just to take a few days off to do nothing. These are often referred to as "mental health" days. :)

I don't have a link to back it up, but I *thought* I remembered reading that Cindy went away overnight in the first week of June as part of her 50th birthday. It would have been logical that she took some time off to celebrate her big birthday....Nurses often have great benefit pkgs.

As a health care worker govt. employee I get about 6 weeks of vacation per year, plus holidays, sick time....I often take a mental health day too.

In emails to her mom, Cindy said that she decided to stay home because she was worried about Caylee. However, I seem to remember reading that they did go somewhere for an over night stay. I don't have a link to back it up but I thought I remembered something about the A's being away when Casey broke into the shed for the gas cans around this time. I do believe that the July vacation is when they redid the yard. The pavers were put in and I read something about GA spreading lime on the grass. I think a few bushes were moved as well. The 9th of June stands out as well. Both CA and Casey said this was the last time they had both seen Caylee. TonE also stated the 9th was when Casey began living at his house but he hadn't seen Caylee nor had Cindy. I think this whole time frame is very important.

Edit because I realized I had the dates mistaken.

This is along the lines of what I recall as well. :clap:

thanks everyone. sounding less mysterious. i had seen the phrase "returned from vacation on July 1" and interpreted that to mean she been away somewhere.

CA took a week off from work (vacation time) for her birthday week (June 5) and returned to work June 9. She and GA had some plans but CA had Caylee all week so the plans were quashed. She took the first week of July off and spent the whole time waiting for KC to bring Caylee over and doing yard work with GA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back