Will KC Plea In Light Of GA's Suicide Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalSleuth

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Do you think that KC will end this charade and take a plea in light of GA's attempted suicide or do you think she will use it and throw GA under the bus? On the one hand I think a reputable lawyer would sit her down and try to end the madness but on the other hand being that inexperienced JB is her lawyer I think they may try to use it in her defense. What are your thoughts?

Nope. I think the only reason she'd to do that is to save her own sorry rump.

ETA: Not that I think she would plea but, IF she did, she wouldn't do it to benefit anyone but herself.

Do you think that KC will end this charade and take a plea in light of GA's attempted suicide or do you think she will use it and throw GA under the bus? On the one hand I think a reputable lawyer would sit her down and try to end the madness but on the other hand being that inexperienced JB is her lawyer I think they may try to use it in her defense. What are your thoughts?

He!! no! I predict KC's reaction to be similar to her reaction of her mom burying her hands in the August jail visit... "mom, why are you crying"?

"Gee Dad, why so sad? I'm doing fine, eating cole slaw and candy.. reading the bible... do unto others, ya know?"

This won't phase KC. She doesn't care about her parents.

I doubt that she will plea, and I would certainly hope they would not but would not put it past KC or her defense team to throw her father under the bus. If anything I think JB will jump on this as an opportunity to have KC make a statement showing her concern for her father and her family to try garner some sympathy or to feign some sort of appropriate emotional response. Then again anything is possible at this point.

Neither. For a person who can kill their baby girl and dump her like trash, NOTHING is going to break her. And, I don't think the defense will use it either -- the biggest rule in law, is do not ask a question you don't already know the answer to. If JB puts the suicide attempt up as proof that George killed Caylee and then broke down, he's potentially opening up a hornet's nest. Personally, I think the insanity plea (multiple personality disorder) or post-partum depression (if they can prove Casey had a a miscarriage in May, and if there's evidence that PPD can occur after a miscarriage) is their best chance. Personally, I hope they run with the "nanny took her" defense. Slam dunk for the prosecution, IMO.

No. From what we have seen, she is focused solely upon herself.

KC quoting the "help thy neighbor" expression contrasts with, "if they don't help you, don't help them ... don't even talk to them", in the same conversation.

No, she will not change her behavior based on his severe depression. Selfishness prevails here.

With a proper attorney she would have given a plea and a confession for a lighter sentance, but then that wouldn't have made a very good movie ... or would it?

:chicken:

p.s. GB GA.

I think KC's initial reaction to hearing of GA's suicide attempt will be anxiety - is he not going to "stick together" on everything now?

Then I think KC will really be "the angriest" she's been since the time of her arrest. I believe she will be screaming in her head: "That f&*#%$^ idot! This isn't about him!"

But as to whether or not she tries to pin anything on her own father, imo, depends largely on how confident she is led to believe she can get away with it. It's certainly not beneath her.

Plea? Casey? She doesn't believe she's done anything wrong. She was arrested on a whim, remember?

He!! no! I predict KC's reaction to be similar to her reaction of her mom burying her hands in the August jail visit... "mom, why are you crying"?

"Gee Dad, why so sad? I'm doing fine, eating cole slaw and candy.. reading the bible... do unto others, ya know?"

ITA, KC is totally focused on KC she could care less about her parents, she has thrown them away same as her baby Caylee, she no longer has a use for them , Its all about KC and what JB can do to save her behind and when the guilty verdict is read he will be history also, IF JB EVEN makes it to trial with her, In light of whats going on with him being investigated

I hoped she would have said or done something by now. I think maybe George hoped so too.

Doesn't that girl love anything or anyone more than herself? Will it take CA and GA's life for her to do the right thing?

I am sick for George.

I totally agree with this.

Nope,she doesn't give a damn.
But I hope CA wakes up.This is all her fault IMO.She pushed him and pushed him....I do believe that at some point he wanted to do the right thing....but she didn't let him....

ABSOLUTELY not!!!!!!!!!

Casey cares about no one but herself.

The only thing she'll be concerned about IMHO is that the attention has now changed to GA and his well being (people do CARE about other good people!) and NO ONE IS FOCUSED ON CASEY right now!!!

I wonder what she will do from the klink to get that focus back on herself?

Bella Vida, indeed. Casey, look what you have done!!!!!!!!!!:furious::bang::behindbar:mad:

No she will not but I would bet JB is more than a little worried about what if anything George has talked about with people that were on the scene in the first critical hours. If I were KC and JB I would be shakin' in my boots. JMO.

NO, not NO but H*ll NO.

She'll make sure the State spends all the money there is on her trial. She ruins her family and makes her defense team look like a bunch of *advertiser censored*.

She will string the whole thing out as long as humanly possible. I think anyway. I hope beyond hope I'm wrong.

It would be the humane thing for her to do, but humane acts, and Casey are strangers too.

NO, not NO but H*ll NO.

She'll make sure the State spends all the money there is on her trial. She ruins her family and makes her defense team look like a bunch of *advertiser censored*.

She will string the whole thing out as long as humanly possible. I think anyway. I hope beyond hope I'm wrong.

It would be the humane thing for her to do, but humane acts, and Casey are strangers too.

That is an understatment! but I agree totally though :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member