Dr. Phil 01-23-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably safe to assume this is the one that the Grunds will appear on, as show description says 'stories from recent headlines, and Nancy Grace as a guest'.

It starts at 3:00 PM Central, which is 4:00 PM Eastern time. (I think)

Let's hold OFF on any discussion of this show until it airs somewhere. I need to know when it airs on the west coast!!!!

Thanks for the reminder! I'm still reeling from word about George. NG is a woman I can tell has great empathy, yet she also has to have a tough skin and think logically. I like her work. JMO, however.

It starts at 3:00 PM Central, which is 5:00 PM Eastern time.

Let's hold OFF on any discussion of this show until it airs somewhere. I need to know when it airs on the west coast!!!!
It airs at 4:00 PM out here.

Anyone got info for West coast yet? 3pm?

Dr. Phil is on... they are doing a segment on the Hudson River plane landing, and another segment on the little boy missing for 10 years and never reported. Nothing about the Caylee case...

well... it is running on DC's 4.1 and B'mores 13.1, and both are the same: plane landing and the boy missing for 10 years. The Tv guide says this one was suppose to be about Caylee and the boy missing... looks like the Caylee segment may have been pulled...

7 minutes left in the show... definitely NO report on Caylee's case... can only assume it was purposely pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member