KC's VISITOR LOG 1/23/09

Wise Old Owl

Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
Reaction score
Ok - since all the news today, I think this got bypassed a little. I needed something to take my mind off everything else so I looked.

Visitor Log link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation Log Anthony.pdf

On Jan. 20, 2009 KC had a visit from J. Manterola (you can see the whole name at the link). The visit was one hour and 36 minutes long. 20:10 - 21:46 so that would be 8:10 PM to 10:46 PM and it is listed as an "INTERVIEW"

hhhmmmm - something to sleuth.

Here's a link to this JPM:
http://www.massagingmedia.org/juan-pablo-manterola

seems he is a director/producer and is an Associate Course Director at Full Sail.

Here is an excerpt from the link above:

Manterola has worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects. International experience in multimedia production and award winning creative marketing campaigns for Mobil, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, and more.

Joining Full Sail in 2007 as Associate Course Director for Typography and Page Layout he brought an interactive way to work with students and a dynamic structure of lecture. knowledge in all aspects of production including television, advertising, syndication and communication with diverse experience in the creative, technical, and administrative aspects of Multimedia production.

The other two people listed as "interview" were from DCF - Dept of Children and Families.

So - here's something new to discuss. Why would JB allow an interview with this guy?

I noticed that Casey had no visitors from around 9:30 PM on 12/22 until the day after Christmas around 8:30 PM.

Hmmm. First thought is PR.

My question: is this meeting is videotaped and is it fodder for future release?

Hmm... very interesting! Is that the same day that all the "entertainment deal" rumors started? Could this be why they got started?

Maybe we should just email him and ask... that seems to be working well lately.

Oh, another thing I just thought of... He could be putting together evidence for the trial. If they are going with an "accident" theory, they would need some type of demonstrative evidence on how it occurred. Computer generated graphics videos seem to be all the rage now (although expensive).

He would need to interview her to get her version of events and what the scene looked like. However, if this is really why he was there, I find it odd that an attorney wouldn't be there as well.

Another thought... maybe KC herself is brokering an entertainment deal to pay her attorney's fees.

Attachments

• AboutUs_JP_English_23.gif
    AboutUs_JP_English_23.gif
    69.5 KB · Views: 488
  • AboutUs_JP_English_17.gif
    AboutUs_JP_English_17.gif
    27 KB · Views: 472
Hmm... very interesting! Is that the same day that all the "entertainment deal" rumors started? Could this be why they got started?

Maybe we should just email him and ask... that seems to be working well lately.

I thought visits (except attorney ones), were taped and released. That would be interesting to watch.

I thought visits (except attorney ones), were taped and released. That would be interesting to watch.

He works for Baez it wouldn't be taped. He is part of the defense team. and as such would be under the privilege umbrella. Just like the PI was back in August.

I just looked and all the other associates of JB's are listed as "attorney visit". Strange this guy wasn't - wonder when JB ACTUALLY hired him?

GOOD CATCH! But if he is employed by JB then why was that visit listed as "interview" - like some have said above - isn't that now allowed to be released? And was is videotaped? I would think it should fall under Attorney Visit - like the rest of them.

Maybe just a typo mistake by the jail?

Mods if this ins't going any where please remove!

Thankx

When Dominic Casey visited her when he worked for Baez I think that said interview as well.

Ok - here's another one - on the log there is listed a Jose Garcia as an "attorney visit" - yet this guy IS NOT listed on JB's website at all.

Ok - here's another one - on the log there is listed a Jose Garcia as an "attorney visit" - yet this guy IS NOT listed on JB's website at all.

Civil case with ZFG.

At today’s hearing in Orlando, criminal defense attorney Jose Garcia represented Anthony because her civil attorney, Jonathon Kasen, had a prior commitment. Garcia asked the court to stay the defendant’s deposition pending the conclusion of the criminal case. He argued that answers to deposition questions could possibly incriminate Anthony, and prejudice the defendant in her upcoming murder trial.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/08/2000/

So did this guy Manterola see Casey up close & personal like the lawyers do or was it a video visit, like with her parents?

Ok - since all the news today, I think this got bypassed a little. I needed something to take my mind off everything else so I looked.

Visitor Log link:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/090123UPDATEDVisitation Log Anthony.pdf

On Jan. 20, 2009 KC had a visit from J. Manterola (you can see the whole name at the link). The visit was one hour and 36 minutes long. 20:10 - 21:46 so that would be 8:10 PM to 10:46 PM and it is listed as an "INTERVIEW"

hhhmmmm - something to sleuth.

Here's a link to this JPM:
http://www.massagingmedia.org/juan-pablo-manterola

seems he is a director/producer and is an Associate Course Director at Full Sail.

Here is an excerpt from the link above:

Manterola has worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects. International experience in multimedia production and award winning creative marketing campaigns for Mobil, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Peugeot, Ford, and more.

Joining Full Sail in 2007 as Associate Course Director for Typography and Page Layout he brought an interactive way to work with students and a dynamic structure of lecture. knowledge in all aspects of production including television, advertising, syndication and communication with diverse experience in the creative, technical, and administrative aspects of Multimedia production.

The other two people listed as "interview" were from DCF - Dept of Children and Families.

So - here's something new to discuss. Why would JB allow an interview with this guy?

HA!! I just KNEW there was going to be a Full Sail link!!! I just Knew it. That combined with all the nefarious connections with all the snarky entertainment/club/auto people in Orlando and around. Had to get a piece of the pie.
Read here on the Casey and Tony L threads from post #183-217 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69509&highlight=Full+Sail&page=8
Full Sail is where Tony was a student. I bring this up (my son also went there). But it is the following posts that make it interesting.

OMG I am losing it!

I knew I had heard 'Full Sail' somewhere recently. This is cut and pasted from the thread on Casey. Tony's and Iassen's IM's and was kindly typed out by butwhatif:

SUNDAY 13TH JULY

ID: (11.24AM) Hi
KC (11.25AM) Morning. how are ya
ID: I'm ok, you?
KC: Ok? whats going on love
ID: Nm, just at work, u?
KC (11.26AM) Sitting around. tired
ID Late night?
KC Eh, not really. just havent been sleeping well
ID: Oh
KC: Cant wait to get into my own place
ID: You should exercise more. when is that happening?
KC: This is true. i need to. probably within the week
ID: Oh true, you and tony?
KC No sir. just me and the kid
ID Where?
KC (11.27AM) Possibly in winter park villas
ID Wheres that?
KC I've looked at alot of places . its off semoran, just before university. i'm also looking at places near where my parents live. just depends
ID: Is it an apt?
KC (11.29AM) Yeah. i didnt ever want to live in an apt, but i dont know if me getting a house is the best idea...not right now
ID So what do you do when you work? with the kid that is
KC: I have a nanny. i love her
ID Nice. how much do they charge?
KC: We've been friends for over 6 years. definitely someone i trust.
KC (11:30AM ) It just depends. i pay her a lot more than most nanys make. its worth it though.
ID: Yeah, i understand. where does tone live?
KC (11.31AM) She's a friend. between myself and one of my coworkers, its her main source of income.....he's off of university. really close to full sail.
ID Oh, ok

KC: He's going to be moving off of goldenrod and university soon though, within the next month, to cranes landing
ID Why arent you guys living together???
KC (11.32AM) We've only been dating 7 wks . haha

Bolded by me - may be nothing, but I thought worth mentioning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back