Greta OTR - Fri., 1/23/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

kathyn2

Reaction score
Greta is on with the case. They were interviewing the motel clerk/owner. I missed most of it. Anyone catch the show and have further info? They are coming back with more.

Very Good show tonite... Greta has excellent questioning skills...
Interviewed Anthony's lawyer...very forthcoming
Interviewed the motel guy where GA was staying
Have a camera outside the hospital...CA still there, although visiting hours were over almost 2 hrs. ago.

I hope Cindy is being nice to him and not berating him. She needs to let up on GA. Greta going to talk about KC not working at universal. Wonder why she is bringing up that old chestnut?

Please update...thanks!
Greta just went over all the lies, explaining them in detail.

Earlier it was said by the one legal expert that she thought George was hospitalized voluntarily, and if so he could leave earlier than if he had been admitted involuntarily.

Now going to the plot to exploit the Travolta's in the Bahamas

According to the A's attorney....George was not at an interview but at a "job fair" looking for work as a security guard. Seems he can't get a job due to his notariety. Is money an issue for the A's? Is that why Cindy was mad? That he didn't get a job?

What happened to the job he had when this all started? Did they fire him? I feel kind of bad for him. I don't think its right that no one will hire him. Thats not right. No one needs to know where he works. I would think money is an issue. No one appears to be working!

If im not mistaken they release a transcript of Greta's show. I Have a new pc so i have lost a lot of my links that i had saved in favorites. Could someone steer me in the right direction??

TIA
sharon

Just before the show ended, Greta said Judge Strickland has ordered Casey to attend all future court proceedings.

She can skip minor scheduling or trial status hearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni