Would GA's death created reasonable doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemaster

Reaction score
Would GA's death created enough reasonable doubt in ONE juror?

GA's death would have been horrible news and I am SO thankful that GA is OK.

However, lets consider if GA's faith would have ended differently for one second. It is reported that George said that Casey didn't harm her child and this would have been GA's last chance to vent his thoughts. Could the defense have used this in some manner to create reasonable doubt in ONE juror?

The defense wouldn't need to say that GA was involved of coarse but it is possible to suggest that GA may have knew enough to know that his daughter didn't murder her child because he stated it on his deathbed. His final words may have been stating that Casey is innocent. This whole thought sickens me but it should be considered. What if? Of coarse Casey holds the answers in this case but the defense may have used GA's death to create reasonable doubt in ONE juror.

GA ... please stay strong because Caylee deserves a final resting place (burial) and justice.

There is 0 evidence that I can connect to GA...even if says he did it.

There is 0 evidence that I can connect to GA...even if says he did it.

Respectfully, I was very specific in saying the same when I posted this. GA was not involved in the original crime ... period.

The question is ... could the defense suggest that GA may have known enough (maybe someone else) to know and say on his deathbed that Casey is innocent. Of coarse this is a diversion but this is what def gets paid to do.

... and you only need ONE juror.

I think it would have been possible. Some people might look at his suicide as a sign that he was guilty of murdering Caylee regardless of what his suicide note said. In all honesty, when I first heard of his "attempt" it was the first thing that went through my head.

Good morning everyone,

I am closing this thread and asking Admin if they want this to re-open it here or somewhere else or not at all!

Patty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member