KS - Mom & Reggie Stafford for trafficking, rape of 5yo girl, Wichita 2009

jnTexas

Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
Reaction score
I was reading about the baby bodies found thread and found this on the news site. this is beyond abusive. Sick just sick. How could any mother do this.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/breaking_news/story/998896.html

The key witness in the case is now 7 years old. She testified in a previous hearing that her mother took her to see Stafford on several occasions, where he performed various sex acts with her.

In return, the girl said Stafford gave her mother $6 or $7, which her mother used to buy alcohol and cigarettes.

The mother has claimed that she has a drinking problem but that she never allowed her child to have sex with Stafford.

Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston on Friday sought a judge's permission to introduce testimony from two of the woman's grown daughters, who said she sold them for sex when they were between the ages of 8 and 14.

When the mother goes on trial, however, the jury will only hear about the 5-year-old. Prosecutors say a man the mother knew for years paid her for sex acts with the child.

Hang this woman in the town square or burn her at the stake, she's a witch.:furious:

It just shows that for some motherhood has changed. No longer is it about protecting their children at all cost but the children are nothing more than mere pawns used to get what the woman wants. The children mean absolutely nothing to these kind of despicable people, that wouldn't know the true meaning of "mother" if it was dropped on their heads.

They are despicable and retched human beings.

I hope they give this woman the max.

imoo

I wish they would leave her alive. And make sure that she could never have children again by doing a hysterectomy on her- preferably without anesthetic. Then what is the mutilation that they do to girl children in some other countries? Again without anesthetic. Then they could put her in prison.

I wish they would leave her alive. And make sure that she could never have children again by doing a hysterectomy on her- preferably without anesthetic. Then what is the mutilation that they do to girl children in some other countries? Again without anesthetic. Then they could put her in prison.

Im sorry but that is beyond my understanding how any woman could say for another woman to have that dome

It is called A Female (Clitoris and other parts of vulva) Circumsicion and it is one of THE Most Barbaric rituals in the world
Please do do DO type in the words and look and read ...

It IS ABSOLUTELY disgusting what this mother did to her OWN CHILD but she should be punished by a court of law

This is beyond disgusting! That poor little girl!

Im sorry but that is beyond my understanding how any woman could say for another woman to have that dome

It is called A Female (Clitoris and other parts of vulva) Circumsicion and it is one of THE Most Barbaric rituals in the world
Please do do DO type in the words and look and read ...

It IS ABSOLUTELY disgusting what this mother did to her OWN CHILD but she should be punished by a court of law

And it is beyond my understanding of how anyone could prostitute her child... Let alone her toddler! Not once but repeatedly. Who knows what lifelong physical and psychological scars this child will suffer. Did she suffer pain? Will she ever be able to have a satisfying physical life when she grows up? Will she ever be able to feel intimate with a man as an adult? Will she ever be able to trust? Will she ever be able to have children herself? How about her sisters?

Harsh? Yes, it is. But she is an adult. At least she could have some understanding of what was happening to her and why. Something that was denied the little one, all she knew was the man would buy mommy cigs and alcohol.

Sorry I am real tired of the mother's who decide to exploit their children for their own benefit , injure, and murder their own babies. Those kids in other countries don't deserve this, but this mother? For what she did? I know that the most she will ever get would be life, and I will live with that.
But considering the number of times this is happening, and the lifelong result of it happening, I really don't think life is long enough.

i know selling your child at any price is reprehensible, but for SIX DOLLARS! for a pack of smokes!

That is just sickening. I hope the judicial works and she is in prison for the rest of her lousy life.

That is just sickening. I hope the judicial works and she is in prison for the rest of her lousy life.

It is beyond sickening, Bobbi. I think we grasp for words to describe acts like this and never achieve to really express how revolting this really is.

When small defenseless children are used as commodities, due to the supply and demand, of the vile pedophiles that will always be out there to take a "mother" up on a deals just like this, the pain those children endure will never go away.

A mother is to love and protect and when a child realizes they didn't have that kind of mother it devastates them. If a mother doesn't care about their own children, then who will and many of these type of children will always think they are unworthy of any love from anyone.

We have seen this happen before and we also see that many times the mothers aren't given life sentences or even harsh sentences. That is the problem with our judicial system imo, it does not give equal weight, no matter the gender of the defendant. All children who have suffered acts like this and neglect, various forms of abuse and even death by the hands of their mother or father, should be given equal justice but many times that is not the case.

As a mother of five children, I have much rage toward these so called mothers when something like this occurs. They are to be the nurturers, protectors of their children and not the damn one that the child should have to fear the most.

imoo

There is no punishment good enough for a "mother", and I use that term loosely here, that would prostitute her child, no matter how old, for anything or any amount of money! What I cannot understand after reading story after story of these kinds of abuses and worse, is why this country doesnt change the law and increase the amount of time these sick get, automatically? You injure, abuse, sexually assault or do anything harmfull to children, you should get an automatic life sentence. They do not have any conscience or empathy for anyone, and that will never change. It is just the way they are and should never have the chance to do it again after they have served their sentence, and we all know that they will do it again.

Does anyone know the outcome of this case? This thread was started almost a year ago. Did the mother ever get sentenced? She's probably already out by now and pregnant with another child to prostitute. After all, Mommy needs her smokes. What a pathetic piece of #(#*.

The monster was handed down a life sentence. Reggie there got three consecutive life sentences.

On mobile so can't link but it's in Wichita Tribune a ways back.

Ironically ya can't smoke in prison anymore. Well maybe in Kansas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back