Geraldo 1-24-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it where I live, and even if I did get it I couldn't watch him. But I do appreciate being able to read people's updates here. Though I'm sure they will make me feel a bit icky.

Huckabee is on with GR.......talking about politics right now

I don't get it where I live, and even if I did get it I couldn't watch him. But I do appreciate being able to read people's updates here. Though I'm sure they will make me feel a bit icky.

I do not like GR either.
Now talking about the Travolta case

I'm switching from another show and this channel........my hubby hates GR so bad he went to bed......

TMZ Harvey guy talking about Travolta being blackmailed?
Going back to 48 hours.......brb

Anybody there? I rely on the updates too. I don't get GR.
Please tell us if there really is CA & G's personal business exposed.

talking about Gitmo now........glenn beck interview now...........maybe nothing tonight.......GR is known to blow smoke........probably last 2 minutes of show......

~L~ your husband went to bed, mine went to the garage.

GR isn't my favorite either, he seems slanted to the defence P.O.V

very defence and that is sooo strange.......JB and GR 'buddies' and there has to be a money exclusive deal in it???? IMO

very defence and that is sooo strange.......JB and GR 'buddies' and there has to be a money exclusive deal in it???? IMO

It seems to me both BC & JB may have deals with him. What reputable lawyer would sign up for regular appearances on GR? It makes me think ewwwww.

Thx for keeping us updated!

48 hours has a girl just like kc on there......all lies to LE, blames boyfriend.......sexy photos etc.......ha!

It seems to me both BC & JB may have deals with him. What reputable lawyer would sign up for regular appearances on GR? It makes me think ewwwww.

Thx for keeping us updated!

I figure that when this is all over, Baez may not have a "physically practicing" career, but Geraldo will love to have him on his panel... Maybe they could chase hurricanes together!:crazy:

I figure that when this is all over, Baez may not have a "physically practicing" career, but Geraldo will love to have him on his panel... Maybe they could chase hurricanes together!:crazy:

funny, I was thinking that.........didn't JB accept a teaching job for night classes at a law school? Is kc his 1 and only client??

another sociopath! on 48 hours
GR still on plane story

I am watching and DVR'ing 48 hours too. I figured if anything on GR that I might catch him when they play it again later. (I love how they do that with so many shows like NG, Greta, JVM etc...So we can watch ones that don't replay and still catch them. :woohoo: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam