Lord Have Mercy

Sounds like dementia on the part of the 94 year old SPRY resident. If anyone should be arrested it should be the director of the facility, or whoever pulls the purse strings. If this place was adequately staffed.... this never would have happened someone would have intervened.

This reminds me of the time when I was 7 and I was mad at the neighbor girl. I had a cast on my arm and she ticked me off.... I do not remember why I was mad, but I hit her on the head very hard with my casted hand. The only reason I remember this is because my FATHER spanked me with his uncasted BELT.

Sounds like dementia on the part of the 94 year old SPRY resident. If anyone should be arrested it should be the director of the facility, or whoever pulls the purse strings. If this place was adequately staffed.... this never would have happened someone would have intervened.

This reminds me of the time when I was 7 and I was mad at the neighbor girl. I had a cast on my arm and she ticked me off.... I do not remember why I was mad, but I hit her on the head very hard with my casted hand. The only reason I remember this is because my FATHER spanked me with his uncasted BELT.

Of course she has dementia. Agree that someone wasn't taking care. Listen, I do this 24/7 for a 95 year old. I have a secondary caregiver. The things that we experience are extraordinary and our client is lucky to have us.But, arrested? Jesus, this is surreal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back