Were Caylee's Remains Moved?

How did the Body Get placed in the Woods near the A's?

• KC acted alone and put her body there?

Votes: 230 92.0%
  • Someone in the A's moved the Body there?

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Jose had the Body Moved there?

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Some other person outside the A's, Jose, private Investiagtors put the body there?

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FIND'HER

Reaction score
Could Caylee have been someplace else before her body was found near the home. I am starting to think so. I think someone moved her body from where it was and placed it in those woods. But why would they use Trash Bags still from the A's home along with Caylees belongings.

Please see link::

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A former Los Angeles Police homicide detective does not believe the woods where Caylee Anthonys’ remains were found are the first place someone left her after she died.

Well, the body was definitely in the Pontiac, but I thought forensics had proven that the body had been there for several months because of plant growth. Or, were they just working on trying to prove that? This case makes my head spin.

Well, the body was definitely in the Pontiac, but I thought forensics had proven that the body had been there for several months because of plant growth. Or, were they just working on trying to prove that? This case makes my head spin.

She was in the back yard first if she died at home as the cadvar dogs hit back there so it would pick up the soil from there. Also the trunk and the tires of KCs car would have soil on them also.
so it would show the soil from the back yard to trunk to place where body was found. This is not a hard thing to figure out.
SO much care in throwing her out had to be either CA or CA... no one else would be able to do this but we have all been shocked before so who knows anymore?

I am confident that the forensics will prove that Caylee's remains went from KC's trunk to the the dumping grounds.

Now...whether KC did a solo dump act without the aid of another, (ex: past or last boyfriend) that may be another story.

If you take a moment above a read what Fox News has wriiten, it says that soil was also found in the trunk of the car. So that goes to show she had the body hidden someplace else.

I wonder if the Cadaver dogs sniffed under the A's house??

Wonder if the Dogs were taken back to the A's backyard they could detect anything this late in the game.

Could Caylee have been someplace else before her body was found near the home. I am starting to think so. I think someone moved her body from where it was and placed it in those woods. But why would they use Trash Bags still from the A's home along with Caylees belongings.

I'm thinking not. Unless you're meaning that KC hid her in the backyard for a day or two and then put her in the trunk.

TM went to the scene and saw the actual spot and says she had been there a long time. You also have to remember that after the story broke, that house was under 24/7 observation by of all people, the media. No one would have dared bring a decomposing body into the neighborhood and dump it in the woods 1/3 of a mile from the suspects house with LE and media crawling all over the place.

I voted KC put her there. I just can't see people hauling around a dead baby from place to place. Can't even imagine it.

I think she was in the backyard a couple days and then she put her in the trunk for a week or so and then dumped her where she was found.

If you take a moment above a read what Fox News has wriiten, it says that soil was also found in the trunk of the car. So that goes to show she had the body hidden someplace else.

Wonder if the Dogs were taken back to the A's backyard they could detect anything this late in the game.

Yes the dogs can detect decomp for a long long time, if the smells were not covered up by GA putting lime down all over to get the smell out.
This is part of the reason that I think the dogs didnt hit down the street.
I also think this is why no one smelled her little body.

I believe that KC acted alone and put the body there, but I agree that, at some point, she set the bag or body down in the back yard.

I believe Casey hid Caylee's body (already in the trash bag) somewhere on or near the Anthony's property for 2+ days. On the 18th, Casey went back to retrieve Caylee and to borrow a shovel from the neighbor. Somehow the garbage bag was damaged and fluids escaped into the trunk creating the signature odor. This is when Casey disposed of Caylee's remains on Suburban. JMO

I think Casey either buried or at least lay the body in the corners of the yard where there's dirt because dirt was in the trunk. I don't believe anyone helped her, or that any of them would do something like that. I don't trust George and think he might have done things later, such as lyming the yard in July when he figured it all out. The little dogs of Cindy's may have been acting strange out back and that caused Casey to move the body.

well, um, it had to be there awhile for plants to grow through the skeleton. what motive would jb or the pi's have to move it? I can't imagine the A's moving it, and if they did, why not move it further away from their home? makes no sense. If someone other than kc did this, kc would have reported her missing.

I think she was in the backyard a couple days and then she put her in the trunk for a week or so and then dumped her where she was found.

I agree with this, along with Caylee's blanket and toy, thinking she'd go back later when the coast was clear and move her, only hurricane Fay came in and then after the 911 call, too many people around to go move her again.

Wanna know what I think? I think that she killed Caylee sometime between the evening of the 15th and the evening of the 16th. Then she either put the body in the trunk, or hid it somewhere in the backyard (sandbox maybe). That sounds pretty risky, though, so I am leaning towards the trunk. After 2 1/2 days, she realized that she needed to put it somewhere else, so she went home when no one was there, backed into the garage and asked the neighbor if she could borrow a shovel. She was going to bury the body in the backyard and dug a little bit (remember from the doc dumps, the small area of disturbed soil in the Anthony's backyard). She probably laid the body down while she was digging, so that once her hole was dug, she could put the body in it, and cover it back up. But after digging a little bit, she realized that it was too much work. So, she scrapped that idea, put the body back into the trunk, drove around the corner and threw it in the woods.

well, um, it had to be there awhile for plants to grow through the skeleton. what motive would jb or the pi's have to move it? I can't imagine the A's moving it, and if they did, why not move it further away from their home? makes no sense. If someone other than kc did this, kc would have reported her missing.

Exactly!

I think you will find from the evidence at trial that the bag has been there all along and was never moved. That is just a red herring put out by the defense. There is no reason to believe it was moved. I do find Kronk a little strange and would like to know the complete story about him and how he knew about the body there but otherwise I think KC and KC alone put the body there. She may have stored the body somewhere for a few days before she took it there. But I think it has been there since June sometime. Maybe the 24th when her father tried to look in the trunk.

Bolded by me:

The only problem with that scenario is that the forensic evidence does not back that up. The report from Oakridge stated that the levels of decomposition in the trunk were consistent with a body that has been decomposing for 2.6 days. Not 2, not 3, not 4 but 2.6.

Whatever death scenario you subscribe to, you must fit in the fact that 2.6 days after death, the body was out of the trunk of the Pontiac. If she moved it after the original dump, there would have been a vehicle out there that smelled even worse than the Sunfire. That vehicle hasn't been shown to exist.

Soil in the trunk does NOT prove that the body was in another location IF the soil in the trunk is the SAME soil from the dump location...kwim?

Trace soil could have been transferred back to the trunk if KC tossed the shoes she wore at the time of the dumping back into the trunk after!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back