looking for..

smile22

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
hi all i have this old camcorder from way back that no longer works i have the tapes to go with them but they are the 8mms and i have been desperatly trying to find a converter i took one tape to a place to have it converted but didnt know what was on it and id feel more better if i had a converter, have a lot of family crap on them and i have some family members who like to act a lil u know out of line sometimes on the videos and wouldnt feel comfortable having some one convert them to a tape is their such a thing as an 8mm converter i loooked everywhere ebay, target, walmart, bestbuy. can anyone help?

the only thing we could do was was right to the company who made the camcorder and the battery and ask them if they had any old parts...Its worth a try..

you say the camcorder no longer works? if it did, you should be able to use the plug that goes from camera to tv or vcr,if the camera no longer works, can you borrow one or buy one from thrift store.. all esle fails, jandr.com if THAT fails,LOL, goto google.com type in 8mm converters, or video converters.never buy from ebay, its a disaster waiting to happen, do the google thing first.. good luck

I bought Dazzle software...and converted everything to cd's. It's designed to take tapes and convert to digital/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back