Enquirer Sez What Set George Off Was...

Brini

Future Irene Adler
Reaction score
.. the heart sticker. He recognized it.

That's this week's story.

So LE showed the A's the actual heart sticker? That means Cindy must have recognized it, too, then. Wonder why it affected George so severely, and not her?

Interesting.
The morning the news broke about George's suicide attempt a local news reporter (female, that's all I remember) let it slip that George recognized the heart sticker.
I was shocked by the comment, I thought I heard wrong, no other reporter mentioned it and I couldn't find that report on that station's website and I checked all local stations just in case. Then I thought I must have heard wrong..but maybe not.

What would convince him?

Pure speculation, but what if the story about seeing Casey and Caylee on Monday, June 16 is true and Caylee had the sticker? Maybe George even gave it to her. He knows that the lifespan of a sticker in the hands of a toddler is brief, so Caylee was duct taped not long after he said goodbye to her.

That would send me over the edge for sure.

Interesting.
The morning the news broke about George's suicide attempt a local news reporter (female, that's all I remember) let it slip that George recognized the heart sticker.
I was shocked by the comment, I thought I heard wrong, no other reporter mentioned it and I couldn't find that report on that station's website and I checked all local stations just in case. Then I thought I must have heard wrong.

That poor man. May peace find him someday soon. May peace find all of them, for that matter. Maybe it will make them think about exactly who had access to such stickers and no more throwing innocent people under the bus. I don't care what anybody says, I feel sorry for them. They've created a mess and now they're grasping just to survive. I hope reality comes soon and their faith helps guide them in their future decisions. Since the death penalty is off the table, and depending on how KC's verdict goes, maybe they can all find peace and forgiveness with each other before they all pass on. I know this sounds crazy, but if KC is found guilty, at least we know she'll get psychiatric counseling in jail. Hopefully GC&L will all do the same...if anything, at least to be able to break the cycle of dysfunction. Reality must have set in when they found out about the heart sticker, my gosh. I can't even imagine. They're in my thoughts and prayers.

Interesting.
I was shocked by the comment, I thought I heard wrong, no other reporter mentioned it and I couldn't find that report on that station's website and I checked all local stations just in case. Then I thought I must have heard wrong..but maybe not.

My best friend in Maitland heard the same thing!

My best friend in Maitland heard the same thing!
I have a friend down there ( in Titusville) who swore she'd heard that on local Orlando news too!
My prayers are for George to gain his strength and his will to live.
That would devastate me also.

Poor GA and CA didn't have any breakdown over that? OMG...........I would be a basket case for sure!

What would convince him?

Pure speculation, but what if the story about seeing Casey and Caylee on Monday, June 16 is true and Caylee had the sticker? Maybe George even gave it to her. He knows that the lifespan of a sticker in the hands of a toddler is brief, so Caylee was duct taped not long after he said goodbye to her.

That would send me over the edge for sure.

He seemed like the type Grandfather who would give her stickers too..the thought of that is so sad.

So Cindy lied again concerning GA and his breakdown. She said it was about the jewelry for Caylee's funeral....I am shocked! :eek:

I wonder if the Enquirer will do a good job on this case. They did excellent coverage in the OJ case. :)

BC said last week that the A's hadn't even gotten the latest info. I found that hard to believe.

He seemed like the type Grandfather who would give her stickers too..the thought of that is so sad.

If true, I wonder if it was a symbolic signal of spite targetted at the grandparents? A message only they would understand, like a knife in the back? Take that!

So Cindy lied again concerning GA and his breakdown. She said it was about the jewelry for Caylee's funeral....I am shocked! :eek:

I wonder if the Enquirer will do a good job on this case. They did excellent coverage in the OJ case. :)
I don't think she lied...I think she was asked what happened prior to his leaving. If they did have knowledge of the sticker, we're not privy to that...may never be.

If true, I wonder if it was a symbolic signal of spite targetted at the grandparents? A message only they would understand, like a knife in the back? Take that!

IMO..this was KC's hidden message, when she told CA in one of the jail house conversations, that "it would all make sense once Caylee was found".

Why would LE show the Anthonys the actual sticker they found? Seriously, they just don't do that. They might have showed them one like it... but that sticker would have gone into an evidence bag and straight to the forensics lab. I don't buy that he saw it, at all. Everyone on all the boards was speculating if the heart sticker was what sent George over the edge. Then somebody blows it up into he saw it and recognized it. George and Cindy were not even allowed at the crime scene. No law enforcement officer is going to take evidence to their house to show them. If they did, it would not be admissable in court... because it would be tainted.

BC said last week that the A's hadn't even gotten the latest info. I found that hard to believe.

I believe he said the same thing on trutv today-didn't believe it either!:rolleyes:

Interesting.

You know what, if he recognized it, then he's familiar with it and if he's familiar with it, then it came from their home and if that's so, then he knows who did this *cough, kc* and if so, then why pen that 7 page suicide note, in which he states that he thinks she's innocent?

IMO..this was KC's hidden message, when she told CA in one of the jail house conversations, that "it would all make sense once Caylee was found".

OMG...
That is a chilling thought, however, seems so plausible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back