Toy horse found at crime scene

doubletrouble

Reaction score
I havent seen a thread related to the toy horse...and am a bit curious if anyone happens to know what kind of toy horse was found that was part of a set... could this be the striped tiger from the winnie the pooh series that many saw at the crime scene...?
Im sorry if this is a new thread mods, please move it.. im just curious if anyone knows what kind of toy horse they may be referring to. TIA

Hmmm, Good Question. But I dont see where a toy Horse would play much interest into this case. I think when Caylees body was in the trunk of the car. Bodys fluids touch these things and they were just bag up along with her little body as trash, to get rid of the odor.

Well a toy horse was found at the crime scene..as was the blanket, and the sticker...the toy horse was another reason they felt they had a direct link to home, as this "toy horse" was part of a set... the rest of the set found at the A home.

The only description of it given by OCSO is a small plastic toy horse.

I've been wondering if they are something like this brand

http://www.target.com/Breyer-Fun-Fo...ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k:breyer horse&page=1

Available at KC's fave store.

My 7 yr old daughter has been collecting these (this brand) since she was 2, she still loves to play with them. They are very well made and tend to end up keepsakes even after much play.

you know what? so far that seems to be the most logical answer to what kind of horses they may be... toy plastic horse that belong to a set

Could it be "my little pony" horses? I know toddlers love those.

What about those little toys called "my pony" or something. They're usually bright colors and have an artifical hair tail. Don't they make them in miniature size now?

you know what? so far that seems to be the most logical answer to what kind of horses they may be... toy plastic horse that belong to a set

It was the first thing I thought of when I read that in the docs. Even if not this brand or particular set there are many sets you can get that are similar.

What about those little toys called "my pony" or something. They're usually bright colors and have an artifical hair tail. Don't they make them in miniature size now?

They do, I didn't think they could come in an actual set though. I've seen sets with like 2 or three in a package but you can pick up any box of those and any three horses will be different in ever box.

IE:
Box 1 - Pink, yellow, blue

Box 2 - Yellow, green, blue

Box 3 - Pink, blue, green

I was thinking like the above set since MLP's are found in almost all little girls toy's. McDonald's even had them for the Happy Meals recently. (unless it was part of the McDonald's set?)

I just thought it might be something more distinctive to really lock in that it was part of a "set" instead of something that could be bought individually.

KWIM?

I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure LE has searched for the set this toy came from. I can't wait for the first doc dump where this stuff is discussed.

yeah i never thought of the my little pony horses.....guess that could be the case as well...or wouldnt they say :my little pony horse" as they stated winnie the pooh blanket?

There are so many smoking guns in this case. This being truly one of them. I just can't wait to see the defense's excuse for this one.....plus all the hundred others.

Well hopefully it has KC fingerprints on it!!!!!!

Was the horse found in the bag? or outside the bag around the crime scene? anyone know..? if outside then i suppose likelihood of prints on horse would be pretty slim.

Was the horse found in the bag? or outside the bag around the crime scene? anyone know..? if outside then i suppose likelihood of prints on horse would be pretty slim.

It isn't mentioned in the docs. I believe this is the only mention of the toy horse (from a Dec. 20 search warrant)...

Attachments

• items sought.jpg
    items sought.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 512

I didn't think they said. I thought it was just "toy horse found at crime scene"

I'm going to go look to see if they specified. If it was in the bag it could def. have prints on it!

Great thought! (If so I hope it's COVERED in Caylee and Casey prints)

:blowkiss:

My daughter has several horse sets. She has one made by Breyer it's a bunch of horses and a stable. She also has the tiny ones that are "army man" size..like the little plastic molded army men but they are horses. Then of course there is My Little Pony which they have full size and then tiny ones that came out recently. It's anyones guess.

How about the plastic "my little ponies" collection?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back