Possible newspaper articles Missing Persons

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimples37398

Reaction score
I have access to proquest newspaper archive search, and was searching this evening for archived newspaper articles just in case there were any missing persons from websites in which the case got deleted somehow.

Or maybe someone missing that didn't have a technical missing persons report filed for them for whatever reason.

I did sleuth around for any follow ups like their remains being found or them being found safe, and ruled out a few that I found. There are still a few that I just can't find anything on. There were no newspaper articles of their remains being found or them being found.

I can't find anything online for them either. Any advice or anyone want to help me start sorting through them somehow?

Kel

If you could post them, I will help and work from there. Thanks

Post more infomation please and I am sure may will jump on the wagon to help.

dimples, is it possible to post the date of the article and the paper it came from, thanks

we want to get something done before the superbowl starts, my husband won't be watching but I will

Ok awesome thanks again, I have a few more to post. I do have one that has a criminal record, but I don't know how long everything would be kept on file, would they still have fingerprints from 1989? Not sure about that one.
-------------------------
Am I missing something here? I only see two names. ??

On another note, I spent time yesterday trying different search engines for missing man, 2004. I found more than have been posted, but for one reason or another, they were not right.
Still.

Dream, he may have deleted them? The only one I couldn't find anything on was the one still on the board above, John Hartenfeld. I yahooed and googled, nothing came up for me.

Dream, he may have deleted them? The only one I couldn't find anything on was the one still on the board above, John Hartenfeld. I yahooed and googled, nothing came up for me.
------------------------------------------------------
John Hartenfeld.? All right. I will give it a try.

I think I am driving myself insane with this brainstorming...lol.....

Ok I came up with something which is prolly nothing, but I couldn't forgive myself if it turned out to be something and I did nothing.

Ok I was searching through articles, about men whom had been determined legally dead through the court system, and it came up with a woman who has since wrote a book about it called Waiting to surface. You can google it, to read about it.

There are a few photos posted of her husband and his name is or was George Dudding. One of the articles I read does say that George Duddings Dentals are suppose to be in the FBI database I think. But if someone lose quite a bit of teeth would that still be valid?

Oh and this man was 45 at the time of his disappearance in I believe 1999. The only thing I can see difference is that from articles which is all I can find, he was around 6'2 give or take. Would he have shrunk 3 inches in around 6-7 years? The detective investigating the George Dudding case did not believe in his opinion that George was dead.

Kel

I don't know how well this picture will come out, it is a crop of Dudding

dudding1111.jpg

Ok I came up with something which is prolly nothing, but I couldn't forgive myself if it turned out to be something and I did nothing.

Ok I was searching through articles, about men whom had been determined legally dead through the court system, and it came up with a woman who has since wrote a book about it called Waiting to surface. You can google it, to read about it.

There are a few photos posted of her husband and his name is or was George Dudding. One of the articles I read does say that George Duddings Dentals are suppose to be in the FBI database I think. But if someone lose quite a bit of teeth would that still be valid?

Oh and this man was 45 at the time of his disappearance in I believe 1999. The only thing I can see difference is that from articles which is all I can find, he was around 6'2 give or take. Would he have shrunk 3 inches in around 6-7 years? The detective investigating the George Dudding case did not believe in his opinion that George was dead.

Kel
------------------------------------------------------------
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlerb.aspx?cp-documentid=8319152
George D was depressed over a slumping career as a sculptor. He was suicidal. He left a drawing about drowning. The ocean was rough that night. He was declared legally dead 7 yrs later.

Kel
----------------------------------------------------
IMO: I do not think George D would shrink three inches, 6'2'' to 5'11''
in five years.
If George D was 45 then, he would now be almost 55.

I didn't know for sure if he could shrink, but figured between little discrepancies in the original height reporting and then the height report at the time he was found. Also I didn't find any official height weight listing, it was just a little remark by someone in one of the articles.

Also the detective did say that the guy was an artist and that the painting/drawing was art and that he didn't get the feeling of it meaning anymore than that.

Although the detective surely didn't know him as well as his wife, I just wonder why he would go all the way to Florida to kill himself in the ocean??

Also I haven't heard of many people comitting suicide by walking in the ocean...Jumping from bridges maybe..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong