Nancy Grace Mon., 02/02/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

panthera

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Nancy's program just started! :)

I didn't see a thread so I started this one ~ hope it's ok!

Defense experts arrived to investigate remains site today.

Caylee Bracelet - Kronk in "hiding" - Defense team visisted site

GA still hospitalized. Jail officials confiscate contraband from "tot mom" clothing (the bracelet), found stuffed inside a sock. Defense searching scene where Caylee was found. Going over questions regarding civil suit by ZG.

Boulder Police reopen JonBenet Ramsey Case (wrong forum, but oh well)

If KC refuses to answer the questions from John M., they will be forced to involve a judge.

Also update on Jon Benet Ramsey ~ talking about it now on Nancy's show. More later on.

Back to Caylee's case.

JB slips contraband into her sock - it was a caylee keepsake bracelet

Judge rules that Casey must truthfully answer the questions on the questionaire from ZG's lawyers.

They botched toghether a couple clips to make KC look worse than she already does - Cindy asking her questions about Zanny's apperance, and KC backfiring. (keep in mind, this was edited toghether)

They botched toghether a couple clips to make KC look worse than she already does - Cindy asking her questions about Zanny's apperance, and KC backfiring. (keep in mind, this was edited toghether)

yes they did. hahaha.

one of my mottos:
the truth is often bad enough. we needn't twist things to make it worse. :crazy:

Ussually yo u have to bring the clothing the night before, and the jail people will scan it and look through it. The lawyer never gives clothing to the client.

Plastic bracelet may be used as a weapon. In the end its a security issue.

Panelist said the Caylee bracelet could have been "weaponized," in the jail but he wont' tell us how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita