Does the Defense Team read this site?

LOL, funny you should mention it. I have though for a long time that they do. There have been times when certain things are being discussed here and poof the defense goes and files a motion. I know it may be coincidence, but heck I also feel LE, FBI, Anthony's and Padilla all visit websleuth for it's meticulous true crime sleuthing. We have some great sleuthers in this group that know what they are talking about and maybe the defense does get pointer's from this forum.

And if so, do they post?
Discuss

You wouldn't know it if they did because I'm sure if they did they would do it anonymously.

Same thing with LE, except for one certain person who promised to be back when the case was over to answer our questions.

That is one of the great things about places like this on the net, you never really know who you're talking to. You'll also notice that we have more guests viewing at times than registered members.

Draw your own conclusions from these facts.

:)

LOL, funny you should mention it. I have though for a long time that they do. There have been times when certain things are being discussed here and poof the defense goes and files a motion. I know it may be coincidence, but heck I also feel LE, FBI, Anthony's and Padilla all visit websleuth for it's meticulous true crime sleuthing. We have some great sleuthers in this group that know what they are talking about and maybe the defense does get pointer's from this forum.

Yes, I agree! Remember like a week or two ago we did a poll on what evidence is going to show that KC is guilty. A lot of us wrote finger prints on the duct tape. I swear within like a few days, a motion was filed, about finger prints LE obtained from the crime scene.

At one time there were public opinion polls. Now there are forums on every subject. Instant, varied and thought provoking. Why wouldn't defense attornies ( and many others) take advantage? I know that in other cases the defense read here and had people posting. Why not this one?

I know it may be coincidence, but heck I also feel LE, FBI, Anthony's and Padilla all visit websleuth for it's meticulous true crime sleuthing. We have some great sleuthers in this group that know what they are talking about and maybe the defense does get pointer's from this forum.

If they do, then I must leave a "loud and clear" message for them.....

Hey JB...Give it up, she's guilty as he!!

I think they only come here to download the crime scene photos with all the evidence enlarged and circled. OCSO deprived the defense of crime scene evidence pictures, and so they get them here. We've done all the work of isolating the important things.

They may occasionally post in the rant thread just to blow off some steam.

Yes, I agree! Remember like a week or two ago we did a poll on what evidence is going to show that KC is guilty. A lot of us wrote finger prints on the duct tape. I swear within like a few days, a motion was filed, about finger prints LE obtained from the crime scene.

I don't think that had anything to do with this site. There's no doubt that even the most inept of attorneys would have requested this information.

I think they only come here to download the crime scene photos with all the evidence enlarged and circled. OCSO deprived the defense of crime scene evidence pictures, and so they get them here. We've done all the work of isolating the important things.

They may occasionally post in the rant thread just to blow off some steam.

OCSO didn't deprive the defense of the crime scene photos. They could have gotten them the exact same way we did. :confused: We may do more work on the photos here than the defense, but that can't be blamed on OCSO.:confused:
I do believe that the defense reads here, and posts.
To be honest with you, I would love to be able to know how many of the students Baez is teaching who are here, and wish they would tell us. We could all learn a little something from each other..

You wouldn't know it if they did because I'm sure if they did they would do it anonymously.

Same thing with LE, except for one certain person who promised to be back when the case was over to answer our questions.

That is one of the great things about places like this on the net, you never really know who you're talking to. You'll also notice that we have more guests viewing at times than registered members.

Draw your own conclusions from these facts.

:)

I agree, I feel if they do they come one here it's anonymously, it would be foolish not to "IMO". I feel many come here and just take a look and snoop a bit, but we really have no way of knowing who the visitors are, now WebSleuth does through IP address, that is how I track people on a few of my sites. Could be the same here.

I agree, I feel if they do they come one here it's anonymously, it would be foolish not to "IMO". I feel many come here and just take a look and snoop a bit, but we really have no way of knowing who the visitors are, now WebSleuth does through IP address, that is how I track people on a few of my sites. Could be the same here.

I agree my dd's softball team has a website that i program i have a "simple" tracker on her site...To make sure no perv's are repeatedly looking at a girl/s or their profiles...i actually look at the IP addresses to "see" who they are.... if the defense are here so to speak...they can choose to hide their identity from us ...but i'am sure that the programmers @ WS are well aware of WHO they are..... You can look up IP addresses @ arinwhois.........jmho

I vote: Yes, "they," or a representation of ,come here and they post. It is the perfect think tank. I'm sure the theory threads and polls are particularly interesting to both sides.

I agree my dd's softball team has a website that i program i have a "simple" tracker on her site...To make sure no perv's are repeatedly looking at a girl/s or their profiles...i actually look at the IP addresses so "see" who they are.... if the defense are here so to speak...they chose to hide their identity from us ...but i'am sure that the programmers @ WS are well aware of WHO they are.....jmho

Not quite that simple. If you just have a few users and you know what ISP they use, it can be fairly simple to install one of the invisible counters and capture IP's of your visitors. With the thousands and thousand of hits this site takes each day there is no way anyone at WS could keep track. Furthermore, to tie and IP address to a specific physical address or user requires a subpeona or a search warrant. Unless JB has a unique ISP or is his own ISP (very doubtful) there's no way he would stand out in a crowd. To prove my point....here is my IP 66.82.9.20...tell me who I am?

Probably, since Jose wants everyone else to do the work for him imo.

I vote: Yes, "they," or a representation of ,come here and they post. It is the perfect think tank. I'm sure the theory threads and polls are particularly interesting to both sides.

Not to mention the ping and text threads.

The 'defense' ones I appreciate reading/responding to are the ones who can constructively debate the evidence and the pertinent issues without bashing LE/SA in the process, overtly or covertly. (Which sounds hypocrytical, because I do overtly decry the defense team's actions, but I'm not representing either team, therefore, I have a right to a biased opinion.) :)

They are honing their legal skills for future cases, not just this one. So be it. We can help, but I won't spoon-feed them the conspiracy theories.

Yes, they read it. They'd be fools not to. Much info can be gotten from not only this site but other sites. They also clip newspapers I'm sure.
Plus they're always boo hooing :boohoo: about these mean ole sites that talk about their innocent :rolleyes: client.
So I'm sure everyday they're here
Hi, Jose :)

i highly doubt it, they have more important things to do than surf true crime forums.

guess i'm the odd one out here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back