Nancy Grace Tues., Feb 3, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening :seeya: "Bombshell" Casey takes the 5th refusing to answer questions in suit filed by ZG, LA atty. says LA may too refuse to answer questions and has a date been set for a public memorial for Caylee?

eta ~ GA just released from hospital

GA released from hospital..........don't go home GA, just don't!

Anthony family doesn't want to do depo's because they will be released to the public.

Kathy B. says being tranported to another hospital closer to home. Location is secret as what was told to KB

Kathi Belich reporting that GA was just released from hospital, supposed to be going to another facility near Orlando according to family attorney. Supposed to be secret so media won't be camped out, but GA needs long term care.

Someone saying George is needing "quite a long recovery". Don't they usually keep psych patients about 3 weeks to get their meds regulated? Long recovery......alcoholism?

NG: Did LEE anthony have photos of the baby at the nannys?
Natisha: I don't recall LEE saying that. There were no pictures of zenaida or any nanny with caylee.

Why is this family above the law? Could any of us refuse to give a deposition?

Kathi Belich reporting that GA was just released from hospital, supposed to be going to another facility near Orlando according to family attorney. Supposed to be secret so media won't be camped out, but GA needs long term care.

Did she say if this was voluntary or by DR orders.

Thank you kindly for those who can't watch.

Ray Giudice saying ZG's lawsuit if frivilous because she'll never collect $$$.

Why is this family above the law? Could any of us refuse to give a deposition?

No, I don't think so. You could plead the fifth, but only to questions that can be directly self-incriminatory.

Is GA a veteran? Could he go to a VA, treatment center?
GA wants privacy and secret...........ha......from CA/LA???
If LA/CA can't get to him, I bet GA will come clean and tell what he does know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth