**LIST ONLY**Start From What We Know – Remains Site and beyond.

Rumpole

Formerly known as "Hercule Poirot"
Reaction score
Website
randomtopics.org
Articles from remains site. Listed and description released. (may or may not be all inclusive)

Black Plastic Garbage Bag - Colour of ties, if any, not given.

"Cloth Laundry Hamper Bag" – Colour, style not given.

Duct Tape – Silver . Placed across mouth. Length, at least long enough to reach hair on either side.

Heart Sticker Adhesive Residue – Heart shaped. Size not given. Precise location on Duct Tape not given.

Heart Sticker – Found, at remains site. Precise location not given.

Toy Horse - Small plasic. No details given

Clothes etc“Within the bag”
- Pooh blanket
-Shirt Size 3T. Colour not given
-Shorts Size “24 months” White with vertical stripes. Stripe colour not given
-Small cloth Letters. Iron on type. Quantity and precise description not given.

Remains
- Generally consistent with 3 years of age
- Skull. With attached "light coloured" hair. One tooth reported
- Teeth scattered over search area
- Bones within the bag and scattered over wider area
-DNA match to Caylee Marie Anthony.

Armed with evidence from the remains site, LE immediately served a search warrant at the Anthony home and followed up with another warrant a week or so later.

What POSSIBLE evidence might have been seized, or already available to compare with the remains site and items taken into evidence?
1. From Evidence collected 17th July:
- Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles
- Stainless steel knife (The one and only one)
- Pull-ups with “flowers design” [Hints at a remains clue we have not been told of.]

2. Various Duct Tape samples which MAY have been collected from, eg. Amy, Anthony home, AL Appt

3. There is a piece of duct tape shown on early photos of GA’s gas cans. There is no evidence to show this was ever collected by LE.

4. Bedding matching the Pooh blanket

5. Clothing for contrast and comparison with clothing found.

6. Other examples of cloth lettering or perhaps, clothing missing such lettering?

8. Various “Art” supplies and stickers etc to compare with Remains Heart sticker.

9. Similar laundry hampers etc.

10. Further samples of garbage bags, especially if in use (Storage of old clothes etc) since June.

11. Small plastic toy horse or related items, matching that found at crime scene.

Dec. 20 search warrant...

Attachments

• items sought Dec 20.jpg
    items sought Dec 20.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 212
Why wouldn't OCSO seek toy horses from the house with the Dec. 11 search warrant? Was it not found at the crime scene on that day?

Hercule, what is the timeline you're proposing? Is it just from Dec 11 to the present?

Thanks Dog (Avatar)
Found it. and added back at opening post

Until I get back, would you please change laundry hamper to 'laundry bag'? TY

Also, shoes/boots belonging to KC taken - assume can be matched to soil/foliage from remains site? (can't recall in first or second search after find, will be back later tonight to link if still outsstanding)

(snip)
Remains
- Generally consistent with 3 years of age
- Skull. With attached hair
- Bones within the bag and scattered over wider area
-DNA match to Caylee Marie Anthony.
(snip)
(bold above by me)

The exact phrase was "...skull had some hairs."

Picky, I know, but if we're gonna do this right...

Truth be told I have been interested in this detail from both a forensic and admittedly somewhat morbid point of view. We have been led to believe that no soft tissue was recovered from the scene. This would suggest that there would be nothing for hairs to be attached to. Not being familiar with the details of extensively decomposed ("skeletonized") corpses I have no idea if this is the case.

Hercule, what is the timeline you're proposing? Is it just from Dec 11 to the present?
Not time restricting it at all.

Trying to stick to what we KNOW was at the site. Plus perhaps intelligent deductions, shuch as some pull-up or remnants, since they named that in warrant.

Then what we KNOW LE have as evidence, plus ideas on what they did or should have collected.

:) k, that was funny

I can't wait to log in later and participate in this one.

Until I get back, would you please change laundry hamper to 'laundry bag'? TY

Also, shoes/boots belonging to KC taken - assume can be matched to soil/foliage from remains site? (can't recall in first or second search after find, will be back later tonight to link if still outsstanding)
(bold above by me)

I move we compromise on "cloth laundry hamper bag"

Not sure if this question is in context of the convo, but having experience with diapers and pull-ups, I don't think that nasty jelly stuff inside them ever (exadurating a bit with the word "ever") biodegrates, does it? That stuff is nasty.

Not sure if this question is in context of the convo, but having experience with diapers and pull-ups, I don't think that nasty jelly stuff inside them ever (exadurating a bit with the word "ever") biodegrates, does it? That stuff is nasty.
As a 56 year old male, I am afraid Disposable diaper technology has moved on without me. I bow to you superior knowledge.

But to be serious, if there is some sort of absorbent gel layer it may well be comprised of chemicals, not readily biodegradable. Would not the "Save the Planet" crwd have sorted that though?

Teeth and small bones found at the remains site.

Treading on shaky ground with the teeth reference.

"I have heard" there was at least one, possibly more teeth still "with" the skull.

Also heard reports of teeth being found wider afield.
Can anybody cite references?

Because of the search warrant request for the vacuum cleaners, I think something was on the adhesive side of the duct tape.

I am gonna speculate that it was hair, carpet fibers, floor dust/dirt from the Anthony house.

I think that if the pull ups taken from the evidence of July 17th "hints at a remains clue we have not been told of" the same can be said of the knife.

I can imagine why they revisited the bag and the pull ups but the knife has had me wondering.

I think that if the pull ups taken from the evidence of July 17th "hints at a remains clue we have not been told of" the same can be said of the knife.

I can imagine why they revisited the bag and the pull ups but the knife has had me wondering.
My guess on the knife is that even without studying, its logical to assume tape MIGHT have been cut with a knife, and check.
Personally I don't think so.

Are you thinking of something else they might have seen at remains site that connects with a kitchen knife?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back