Today Show - Fri., 2/6/09, Defense Team Is On

Status
Not open for further replies.

darlin gal

Reaction score
L. Baden and Baez are going to be on. They are comparing Casey's case/defense to "The Fugitive".

L. Baden said Casey is Obsma Bin Laden and J. Baez is Hitler as far as the public is concerned.

Casey is innocent and they won't disclose their defense strategy.

They say the forensics that LE is putting forward "may not be science."

Today is NBC.

OMG!!!!!!!!! binLaden and Hitler? This is the most whacked defense team I have ever listened to!

Not going to disclose the change of venue but will be seeking one.

Won't talk about how Casey is doing because Baez considers that "private".

If I understood Linda Baden correctly, the forensic evidence isn't scientific evidence and doesn't show or prove anything, and she knows this even though she hasn't seen it as they haven't received it yet.

:waitasec:

They were both in NY for the interview, I was worried about updating what was being said to pay attention to photos. I wonder if some photos were "licensed" for Casey for this interview. I expect them to be on Geraldo or some other shows today/this weekend since they are both in NY.

"Zanny" is more like Osama bin Laden .. if only we could find them!

If I understood Linda Baden correctly, the forensic evidence isn't scientific evidence and doesn't show or prove anything, and she knows this even though she hasn't seen it as they haven't received it yet.

:waitasec:

Exactly!

Must have been a one-armed transvestite with the stage name of Zannie. Poor Casey...

Um, no.

Comparing your client and her representation to two figures who were/are guilty of their crimes and have earned every bit of the public's loathing = EPIC ALLEGORICAL FAIL (if you are maintaing her/your innocence of course).

The defense is infuriating.

I'm not getting the Hitler thing at all. I see no correlations at all. I can't think of anyone to compare Baez to. Never heard of an attorney hawking pictures of a murdered baby on behalf of the sociopath who killed the baby so he and his buddies can paid big time $$$$$$$$$. Who do you draw that correlation to?

Um, no.

Comparing your client and her representation to two figures who were/are guilty of their crimes and have earned every bit of the public's loathing = EPIC ALLEGORICAL FAIL (if you are maintaing her/your innocence of course).

The defense is infuriating.

Take solice in knowing this is all she's got for a defense team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee