Are you planning on attending Caylee's public memorial?

Will you attend Caylee's public memorial?

• Yes

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • No

Votes: 295 94.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Barracuda

Reaction score
Just wondering how many WS'ers are planning to attend Caylee's public memorial this Tuesday?

do you mean in person ... or via live stream?

I'll be there via live stream. I wish I could go in person and I strongly encourage anyone within driving distance to go. Caylee deserves all the love we can pour out to her on her journey.

Salem

Bless you baby girl and go with the angels.

i wish i could be there....i cant but my prayers are! I will be watching live stream.

If I was in Orlando I would definitely go. I'm usually in Orlando twice a year (vacation) unfortunately I won't be going again until early May though, so I will be attending via WFTV.

I will be live streaming it as well.

Not only do I feel that I owe Caylee, I feel like I owe that to myself kinda a closure so to speak. Kinda sounds crazy but the plight of Caylee has consumed me and she has become a part of my everyday life. Whether it is thinking about her, praying for her, hating her killer, living on websleuths, watching Nancy every night ect. Thanks to Caylee I now stop everyday and check in with my daughter's (all are out of state with infants) and ask how are you?? Are you feeling overwhelmed???? Can I help??? I am here and can be on a plane in minutes. Never do I think that they would do something like this but.........never do I want them to think they are alone with no recourse or help. Caylee has made me appreciate all that I have and all the love I have to give.

THanxs for the thread I was so want ing to put that somewhere and now poof :blowkiss:

I'm really hoping that those that can, will attend. I too am on the opposite coast.

But, while this probably does not need to be said, I'm going to say it anyway. Caylee deserves a show of supporters and an outpouring of love. She deserves to have a song, sung for her. She deserves to know that she is in our hearts and our thoughts. This memorial should be all about Caylee - not anyone else. It should be a memorial with fellowship grounded in love for a little girl that was taken from the world before her 3rd birthday. I'm hoping and praying many, many Orlandoeans will attend with love in their hearts for this precious child.

Salem

I wish I could go. I would be there if I didn't live 11 hours away.

I have to pass by there later in the day and could easily go but I can't bring myself to participate in yet another attempt to exploit the memory of that poor little girl.

True dignity would have been a private family service and that's it.

I'm disgusted that this public event is going to happen and I heard through the local grapevine (I do business with an elder of the church) that there are some airing rights currently being negotiated.

Poor little Caylee is nothing but an ATM card to that family and its nauseating.

Live stream...maybe...depends on my life...kids, and such...

But I have already prayed for this Child...she will stay in my prayers.

Being several states away, no, wont' be attending.

I didn't know that they were allowing cameras to film. But I can't watch anyway. I do wish they had opted not to do a public memorial.

No, I will not attend the public memorial. I cringe just thinking about what a circus it is going to be and have no interest in being part of it. I am not going to be watching it on TV either.

I predict things are going to get ugly there at some point, don't know who will start it or what the ugly will consist of, but I do not have a good feeling about it at all.

No, I would not go. This is far from being about Caylee, IMO. I've already paid my respects.

No, I will not attend the public memorial. I cringe just thinking about what a circus it is going to be and have no interest in being part of it. I am not going to be watching it on TV either.

I predict things are going to get ugly there at some point, don't know who will start it or what the ugly will consist of, but I do not have a good feeling about it at all.

No. I won't be attending. Not only am I on the opposite end of the country but I also don't think it would be appropriate.

As much as I am interested in the case, it just strikes me as unseemly for people who are not members of the family or their circle of friends to get involved to that extent.

Must be my British heritage. We're kind of stuffy about things like that. :)

~*

I agree with you, Mac. I just have a sick feeling about the whole thing.

Nope. It's too far to drive from NY. Plus, I would HATE to see the Anthony's "grieving"...I wouldn't be able to keep my yap shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken