What didn't Casey count on?

skippi

Inactive
Reaction score
I've been thinking of all the things that happened, that weren't in Casey's plans (if she had one). There are so many, it's not funny.

Number 1. Hurricane Fay Totally unexpected...

Next...

Most everyone has said this one:

KC didn't count on people outside her family NOT buying her story and then actually checking on the details.

She didn't count on people not believing her lies and not speaking out in her defense. She surely didn't count on TonE dropping her like a hot potato when she was arrested.

IMO, she didn't realize that digging a hole would be such long, hard work.

And she didn't count on the smell.

July 3... Lee, demanding to get in touch with her at that bar. I'm quite sure Cindy was behind THAT.

Casey didn't count on us WS'ers watching her with our hawkeyes! She didn't see us coming did she? LOL
She honestly (IMO) thought that no one would notice or care that Caylee had vanished... because Caylee wasn't important to her anymore, she didn't anticipate Caylee being so important to anyone else.

mimimama5 took mine but I'll say it anyway. She didn't count on this quiet little murder becoming a nationwide obsession, all over tv, print, internet media. I think she thought "I'll just stay gone and keep saying that she isn't here right now and eventually they will forget about her." But it didn't go according to plan.

In my Opinion

She didn't count on her mother refusing to give her "one more day." I agree with you, Gracenote, she didn't count on the national attention and outrage over not reporting a baby missing for 31 days....it certainly didn't go according to plan.

She didn't count on this being something mommy and daddy couldn't fix for her.
She also didn't count on Nancy Grace!

VB

She didn't count on her mother calling the police - to begin with.

you guys this can be an interesting thread, if we don't just start throwing insults out ok?
Thanks

I definitely don't think she counted on the national attention. The media and the thousands that have come to love Caylee and who now demand justice for her. And Cindy calling LE, that is a biggie, I don't think she counted on her mother "turning her in."

She didn't count on all her text messages becoming public, or her video calls in jail being shown on national tv.

VB

did not count on her cell phone pings telling her whereabaouts..

Could she ever have imagined computer IM chats and cell phone text messages being permantly saved (in cyber space) and being used against her??? I'm guessing no.

...that there are so many people smarter than her-"How dare they?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back