Take A Step Back Or Be Banned

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the deal.

It is going to get more and more emotional as we head into tomorrow and the memorial.

Jbean had to pull the whole memorial thread because it was a mess.

All the mods are going to either give long time outs or life time bans if people start in again.

If you think think this message is directed at you do not PM me and ask. Assume it is.

I know this is terribly emotional and we all have so much of our hearts are in this case but let's not fall apart now. Now is the time we need to show we are a step above the rest.

Please continue the discussion but please do not attack, incite, or tiptoe up to the line then act innocent when someone calls you on it.

All you need to remember is, Attack the post, not the poster. If you can't attack the post without attacking the poster then it is simple. Don't post.

Thank you.

:praying: for Caylee and all of our wonderful WSer's. It is going to be a tough day. Please let's be there for each other, we have all fallen in love with this beautiful little girl, and i know we all want to see her given the honor that has been long overdue.I am very proud to be here, and know we can do it.

Thank you Tricia and Mod's.

:hug::hug::hug:

:innocent:

I have given myself a T/O from posting 2 times. One was when it was thought Caylee's remains were found on Suburban. The next time was when it was officially announced that the remains were Caylee's. I was angry and knew that I should not post while so angry.

While not in favor of this public memorial tomorrow, I still want it to be a peaceful and dignified one. I will not post any negative feelings I have toward the Anthony's tomorrow because it is the day that Caylee will be honored.

I do hope that tomorrow will be Caylee's day here on WS and we can honor her. I know I will.

:praying: for Caylee and all of our wonderful WSer's. It is going to be a tough day. Please let's be there for each other, we have all fallen in love with this beautiful little girl, and i know we all want to see her given the honor that has been long overdue.I am very proud to be here, and know we can do it.

Thank you Tricia and Mod's.

:hug::hug::hug:

Thoughtfully spoken Roblyn. ITA :hug:

:innocent:

I have given myself a T/O from posting 2 times. One was when it was thought Caylee's remains were found on Suburban. The next time was when it was officially announced that the remains were Caylee's. I was angry and knew that I should not post while so angry.

While not in favor of this public memorial tomorrow, I still want it to be a peaceful and dignified one. I will not post any negative feelings I have toward the Anthony's tomorrow because it is the day that Caylee will be honored.

I do hope that tomorrow will be Caylee's day here on WS and we can honor her. I know I will.

Thank you for a good idea! I too will take the day off from anything critical or snarky about anyone or anything no matter how clever or true or whatever I may think it is. (it probably is not anyway ) Tomorrow is not the day for that. It is a memorial for a murdered baby girl, and if that doesn't shut me up, I need to be ashamed. I was raised better. Maybe it will become a habit.:silenced:

Many times I've stopped myself from making hateful, nasty comments by remembering that if Caylee had lived to an age old enough to understand some of the comments I would like to make, she would be heartbroken. She loved them, and they loved her. Other times, the urge is just too strong.
Tomorrow I am wearing a feather and pearl princess crown, wrapping a pink boa around my neck in honor of Caylee and watching her memorial. Tomorrow, I will not replace my sorrow for Caylee with anger, which is a much easier emotion to feel and what most of us do.

I just pray all goes well for them without interference.This is the way they chose to say goodbye. I will watch but I am not one to criticize what someone else does.May it give them peace of some sort and help George to get well again,Caylee will be there in Spirit.

I remember as a child.............
my Precious Grandmother... use to say...to me
" If you can't say Something NICE.... don't say anything at all...
please keep quiet ! "

I am trying to remember that now !

I am also remembering that she said " don't judge another until
you have walked a mile in their shoes ! "

My Grandmother was a very nice, kind and loving, intelligent,
Godly woman....
I want to be more like her.
I want to remember.... God Forbid.. that my family would ever
have to go through this kind of terrible tragedy !

Thank You Mods !
for helping us to R * E * M * E * M * B * E * R ~~~~

S T O P ~ ~ ~ L@@K ~ ~ ~ & Listen....
and
" BE YE KIND ~ ~ ~ ONE TO ANOTHER ! ! !"

God Bless !
jjgram

*** Little Angel Caylee Is already with her Heavenly Father !
* * * * * She is Happy ! * * * She is Safe ! * * * She is Loved ! ! !

This is a time ~~~ For Peace ~ Love ~ ~ and quiet REMEMBRANCE ! ! !
Make a ~ ~ ~ G R A T I T U D E ~~~ LIST & Be THANKFUL ! ! !:dance:

Lol, I was just thinking about how everyone must be behaving because I hadn't seen a recent post on time outs/banning.

Tricia and JBean, thanks for all of your hard work on keeping this forum respectful. I appreciate everything you do.

I would rather have my lunch money stolen than be banned from WS. :eek:

:gomods:

Laney

Many times I've stopped myself from making hateful, nasty comments by remembering that if Caylee had lived to an age old enough to understand some of the comments I would like to make, she would be heartbroken. She loved them, and they loved her. Other times, the urge is just too strong.
Tomorrow I am wearing a feather and pearl princess crown, wrapping a pink boa around my neck in honor of Caylee and watching her memorial. Tomorrow, I will not replace my sorrow for Caylee with anger, which is a much easier emotion to feel and what most of us do.
I'm pretty sure Caylee would love that! What a great thing to do in her honor!

Lol, I was just thinking about how everyone must be behaving because I hadn't seen a recent post on time outs/banning.

Tricia and JBean, thanks for all of your hard work on keeping this forum respectful. I appreciate everything you do.

I would rather have my lunch money stolen than be banned from WS. :eek:

:gomods:

Laney

Laney, if someone steals your lunch money I will share mine with you.

:::rumages in backpack, holds up wax paper wrapped item:::

It's peanut butter, ya want half?

Sundance

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member