NG special coverage 2-10-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibby207

Pooh just is.
Reaction score
Live now on HLN. Callers asking if Lee spoke in code to KC in jail.

Second caller is wondering if KC refers to Caylee as her daughter as she only hears her refer to Caylee as "our little girl."

NG saying KC chose not to watch the memorial; jail said she could but KC chose not to.

JB should of made her watch it!
Once again all she is doing is truning her head the other way!

I think Lee mentioned initials referring to both KC and Caylee, he said their family wasnt complete (KC in jail and Caylee being dead) and the promise had to be done to KC not Caylee

My gut immediately thought he was talking to his sister. and "what he promised to her". not once did he say the name Caylee. How incredibly bizarre.

Lee: "This family is united, but this family isnt complete, I'm incomplete"

The Anthony's will speak again in moments NG said.

NG mentioning Caylee fave food, the green beans made sad as my love also loves them

Live now on HLN. Callers asking if Lee spoke in code to KC in jail.

Interesting reactions to Lee's words. CMA are the initials of both Casey and Caylee. My take is that Lee is not able to separate Casey from Caylee which is true in the sense that Caylee was born from her mother. If he has a need to get his family out of separation and one is gone and the other is in a prison, he will keep them together symbolically using the initials as a way to unify. Caylee will always be a part of the whole family. If he loves Caylee he can not not love his sister. the loss of Caylee has force all to better understand the responsibility of Love.

Caller is asking about protestors coming and if they came?

ETA: No protestors

no one knows whether casey is watching it with her attorney. NG overstepped her arrogance on that one. considering she asked her parents to hold a private ceremony, i wonder at NGs outrage that casey didn't contribute to this memorial. i'm guessing she wasn't asked to participate and anything she might have contributed was ignored in favor of cindystroking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member