When will the investigation resume?

KDB

Reaction score
I know the investigation is ongoing but now that the public memorial is over, when do you think we will see the Anthony's brought in for questioning?

Good question....is that why we still haven't seen the results of the crime scene (DNA on tape, etc) because the investigation is still ongoing?

(Glad to have a thread to get back on track!)

If I were LE, I would have them all in for questioning today. I wonder if we will get a document dump soon.

I belive serious questioning and possibly some arrests are imminent.

I think LE was waiting until the memorial if I recall correctly. It is time perhaps for them to slap cuffs on some of these folks and bring charges being hinted about by the lawyers themselves. I also hope they start releasing more evidence.

We need a new document dump to get back to sleuthing and we need it soon.

Do you think public sympathy will be a factor in whether or not the SA brings charges against the remaining Anthonys (assuming there is reason for charges)?

I think LE was waiting until the memorial if I recall correctly. It is time perhaps for them to slap cuffs on some of these folks and bring charges being hinted about by the lawyers themselves. I also hope they start releasing more evidence.

If LE was going to arrest any of the Anthony's it would have already been done. Their first job is to uphold the law, not to feel sorry for someone and give them time to grieve. I personally don't think any charges are coming, unless they decide that the next time they question the Anthony's they feel they are lying to them, then, maybe but now, I don't think so.
I am a huge supporter of LE, but would be highly disappointed knowing that they gave this family a chance to grieve before they upheld the law.

I doubt there will be any arrests. Just a scare tactic imo.

I think we'll have a doc dump on Friday. I hope!

(Thanks for the thread, KDB.)

I would be surprised too if any arrests were made, they have who they want, I remember BC stating he would not allow any questioning without G and C been giving immunity, don't know if thats happened or not JMO.

I doubt there will be any arrests. Just a scare tactic imo.

Funny thing is that LE has said nothing about charges against the rest of the family. Their respective lawyers, most certainly Luka in Lee's case, have been the ones talking about charges. I wouldn't consider that scare tactics on the family's part and LE hasn't tried to scare anyone that I am aware of.

I don't have a crystal ball nor an inside source....but I can observe things that are going on. I highly doubt that LE is done with the A's.

If LE was going to arrest any of the Anthony's it would have already been done. Their first job is to uphold the law, not to feel sorry for someone and give them time to grieve. I personally don't think any charges are coming, unless they decide that the next time they question the Anthony's they feel they are lying to them, then, maybe but now, I don't think so.
I am a huge supporter of LE, but would be highly disappointed knowing that they gave this family a chance to grieve before they upheld the law.

There was a report in January that was from sources I do believe that said LE was waiting until the memorial and burial of Caylee before moving forward. Whether that means anything regarding the rest of the family is hearsay at this point because LE has said quite the opposite regarding additional charges against the family. The only ones putting that out there are Conway and Luka. Conway by asking for immunity and Luka actually has said Lee might be facing charges.

Funny thing is that LE has said nothing about charges against the rest of the family. Their respective lawyers, most certainly Luka in Lee's case, have been the ones talking about charges. I wouldn't consider that scare tactics on the family's part and LE hasn't tried to scare anyone that I am aware of.

But, LE does not have access to Casey anymore. I do think it could be a scare tactic in the way of making her believe that one of her parents, or her brother may be arrested. I would think they would do this in an effort to try to break her.

But, LE does not have access to Casey anymore. I do think it could be a scare tactic in the way of making her believe that one of her parents, or her brother may be arrested. I would think they would do this in an effort to try to break her.

I think LE is quite adept at the psychological profile of Casey and that would lead them to believe she could care less. That was evidenced by her not being broken by her father's attempted suicide. She will never break under the bond she has with Baez.

That cookie ain't gonna crumble. However I think Lee is sweating bullets. He is no where near as tuff a his sister even if he does like to think he is.

LE has an even more inside knowledge of Kc than we do. I do not think they are waiting for an emotional breakdown and/or confession from her.

So, if there are further charges, who is first in line for these?

Based on all we have seen so far, I think Lee is the obvious candidate. I have a difficult time believing he was acting for LE at any time or that his 'investigation' was directed toeards KC.

Do you think these are the drivers for the "united" and "strong" comments that opened the family's eulogies yesterday ?
I definitely think Lee used some "driver comments" during his eulogy, but I don't know about the "strong" and "united" comments... that's all I'm going to say on that... I don't like to disrespect funerals. It was a beautiful memorial.

I'm ready to see the investigation continue....and I know we all want justice for Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back